2013 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

TMLFAN

Finally after 8 seasons and 9 freakin years the Leafs have made the playoffs. I'm bouncing off the walls right now.

Anybody who doesn't approve of this message can stick it.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! Hopefully I can join in on your jubilation soon! Leafs-Islanders ECF!

On a serious note, I really want an Isles-Rangers ECF. Nothing will bring me greater joy than eliminating the rangers. Nothing. Well, maybe the Stanley Cup.

100% pulling for the Leafs to take the 6 seed. Please. :thumbsup:

Yeah I wouldn't mind playing the jets.

Congrats to the Leafs on being playoff bound! TML_Fan, HockeyMusic, you guys as well as the rest of the fan base has been waiting.... forever! Now I hope you guys get a favorable matchup in the first round.

Plus it is quite sad to see highlights from the last time your team won the Cup in black and white, and not for that vintage look (a la instagram) but because there was no colour TV

Habs vs Leafs would be one hell of a first round. I support this!

That would be a pretty awesome first round series! I am in favor of it as well. Plus, I think Boston will gain steam this week and pull out the division title. Habs are in a swoon and don't look like they are on the road to recovery.

Habs vs Leafs would be one hell of a first round. I support this!

Plus, it'd give me a reason to dust off this once more:

114266229.jpg

On a serious note, and as a hockey fan, I'm glad to have the Leafs back in the playoffs. It seems almost hollow without them.

Man, I wish the Wings were in the East already.

If the Leafs and the Isles are in the playoffs, then the Eastern Conference must be really bad this year.

Kidding aside. Congrats Cubs Leafs fans, you guys deserve it after such a long wait.

Man, I wish the Wings were in the East already.

If the Leafs and the Isles are in the playoffs, then the Eastern Conference must be really bad this year.

Kidding aside. Congrats Cubs Leafs fans, you guys deserve it after such a long wait.

Lol. I wish the Wings were in the East too. The Isles scored like what, 12 goals to Detroit's 1 the last 2 times these teams played each other?

http://globalnews.ca/news/504928/leafs-up-playoff-tickets-by-75-per-cent/

Wont be cheap!

My dad has company seats that are in the lower bowl, in the corner that the Leafs shoot once and are row 26. Face value for one ticket is $196 in the regular season. Now that turns into $343.

The prices on Stubhub are going to be insane, even more so if its a Leafs/Habs match up

I am going to pay $40 per game for my first round. Second round is the same, but I dont have tickets yet

If you end up with the 6 seed, you won't have to worry about second round tickets so just spend all your money on the good seats for the first round. :thumbsup: