2013 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

TMLFAN

Russia has nothing to worry about, at the rate Ovechkin's been floating he will be across the Atlantic to join them in a couple of games. :angry:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be deported for that Murray goal. It was Fleuryesque.

Im getting ripped by Isles fans for hating Nabokov. Apparently I a) don't know hockey b ) am not a real Isles fan c) negative. I am only positively negative. How do all of you put up with Isles fans? We suck.

Having Evgeni Nabokov star in the The David Volek Legacy was more disappointing than The Bourne Legacy without Matt Damon.

Evgeni Nabokov is a disgrace to original David Volek trilogy (Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum).

Here the Rangers are coming out strong at home again. If they're just going to look like a Chinese firedrill tomorrow on the road, I'd almost prefer to get it over with and lose today than be subjected to more torture in the form of another disaster on the road.

I knew this would go 7 games. We're taking it tomorrow.

Jagr gets hurt and leaves for the locker room, the Bruins score and win the series. Not a coincidence.

I was talking about game 7 with people at school today and I said we needed to come out and crush the Caps and that's exactly what we're doing. 5-0 and no doubt about who the better team is. Boston should be afraid of us.

I was talking about game 7 with people at school today and I said we needed to come out and crush the Caps and that's exactly what we're doing. 5-0 and no doubt about who the better team is. Boston should be afraid of us.

Ha ha you had a great message until your last sentence.

Crush the Caps? Those idiots didn't even show up tonight and Rags needed the refs' help to win the other 3 games.

Ha ha you had a great message until your last sentence.

Boston definitely should be afraid of us after demolishing the Caps tonight and shutting them out in back to back games. Also @ Guam - We shut you out two nights in a row, but keep being bitter. LETS GO RANGERS!

Power plays were 26-14 in favor of the Rags in games 1-6. The Caps dominated game 3 at even strength but the Rags were gifted a 6-3 power play advantage. Rags didn't have a single penalty called on them in game 6 either.

Rags are still the only team to ever lose a playoff series to Bruce Boudreau.

Next..... So excited, Original Six matchup in the playoffs. This and Blackhawks-Redwings. Thats why Hockey is my favorite sport!

I wanted to put frowny faces underneath the five smilies I put in up there to represent the goals that the Caps scored.

I am in absolute shock right now. I still can't believe what happened to the Leafs. This one is gonna hurt for a very long time.

Saying this I am proud of what the Leafs accomplished this season. Everyone said we wouldn't make the playoffs and we did and everyone said that we would get destroyed by Boston but pushed them to the limit and should have moved on. Oh well, a couple of smart moves by Nonis and we will be back better next season.

Go Leafs Go