2013 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

TMLFAN

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some time in the 90s the Blackhawks actually did that. They were getting blown out in a game and they tried putting Belfour and Hackett in net at the same time. The refs put the kabosh on it right away. Ill never forget seeing it, maybe around 1995ish. Back when they showed west coast games on ESPN2.

Two goals all series... Ha-ha. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Ha. (I don't care that it was the Bruins that swept them, my hate of the Pens is too great to care.)

2rpe7p2.jpg

Tee Time

p12361873p275w.jpg

With the 'passing' of the Kings, my interest has now dropped from minimal to none whatsoever. See you next year.

Although, the possibility of 'he who shall not be named' winning a third cup is a deeply saddening thought...

jagr.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, that picture's a bit out of date - here's a more recent one...

file9722copy_zps3808ed08.png

I really hope the Bruins don't win. They knocked out the Rangers, so by default I have to pull for the Hawks.

I really hope the Bruins don't win. They knocked out the Rangers, so by default I have to pull for the Hawks.

It drives me crazy how many of my friends are genuinely rooting for a team. I'd prefer if Chicago won because they aren't in the East, but I have no emotional stake in this. I want a solid 7 game series.

Yeah, looking to get a full 7-game series from these two teams. Great to have both Original Six teams in the Finals.

You know...one of these years I'd like to have the opportunity to just watch and enjoy the Finals instead of having to deal with the misery and irritation of seeing a team I despise playing in it. Is that so much to ask? I really don't think it is.

You know...one of these years I'd like to have the opportunity to just watch and enjoy the Finals instead of having to deal with the misery and irritation of seeing a team I despise playing in it. Is that so much to ask? I really don't think it is.

Panthers v. Stars.

A 7 game series would be nice. I haven't watched a hockey game since the Rangers were knocked out, so I'll probably watch the finals.

A 7 game series would be nice. I haven't watched a hockey game since the Rangers were knocked out, so I'll probably watch the finals.

You weren't watching hockey if you were watching Rangers games.

Am I the only one who wants to go to bed, but can't justify turning this game off?

Crazy exciting game!

Ugh. Yes?

Lol, dude, I walked the width of Manhattan yesterday from Riverside Drive to the east river, from 104th and all the way to Borough Hall in Brooklyn. I had a right to be tired lol.