ConnecticutWhale Jerseys

Hills

That's some serious irony there. :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, considering I refunded you in full right away. You should probably stop giving me crap. I have had a bunch of people wanting Kreiders. And considering there wasn't 500 jerseys there like I was told there was no way I was going to make back my expenses on the trip. And frankly I am not in a position to lose money because I said I'd try and get something for you. Oxbo has helped me in the past and I know he isn't going to flip it, and he agreed to help me make up the difference to make everything more reasonable.

Things didn't work out the way they were supposed to for me, so I am sorry I couldn't get you a steal of a deal. I ended up driving 13 hours and stay in the extremely boring city of Hartford to try and get something I really wanted.

lol who do you think? our buddy up there! he doesnt want to lose money driving to fartford and back.

Did anybody try to get anything from "cthockey"? He never messaged me back after I pm'ed him. Thankfully I didn't send any payment.

Did anybody try to get anything from "cthockey"? He never messaged me back after I pm'ed him. Thankfully I didn't send any payment.

I sent him a PM the day after, never responded

• 1 month later...

Guys,

Sorry Ive been away from this site for a while. I originally thought I was going to have access to all the game jerseys but they ended up being put up for sale at the team sale as you all know. Ive put together a small list of what I have and there is still about 75 jerseys I have to inventory and will log those on here when I do.

White Gamers

29 GILROY, 44 ERIXON, 8 NIEMI, 23 THOMAS, 23 MASHINTER, 7 JEAN, 28 CARROLL, 15 HRIVIK, 39 PYETT, 26 SEGAL, 61 BOUCHARD, 33 TALBOT, 5 PARLETT, 10 GRANT, 46 OWENS, 25 VALENTENKO, 19 WELLMAN, 7 DEVEAUX, 90 TESSIER, 27 NIGHTINGALE, 9 BELL, 77 BALDWIN, 15 MCKELVIE, 14 WILSON, 20 MCNAUGHY

Green Gamers

18 HALEY, 92 THOMAS, 23 THOMAS, 23 MASHINTER, 5 PARLETT, 46 OWENS, 19 WELLMAN, 25 VALENTENKO, 33 TALBOT, 11 NEWBURY, 77 BALDWIN, 27 NIGHTINGAL, 15 MCKELVIE, 3 KLASSEN, 61 BOUCHARD, 10 GRANT, 90 TESSIER, 17 FAST, 8 NIEMI, 33 TALBOT, 19 FERRIERO, 48 VERNANCE, 23 MASHINTER, 26 SEGAL, 90 TESSIER

Some of the jerseys have the SH patch on them but I also have access to a lot of lose SH patches if anyone is looking for some.

Message me if interested.

Just an FYI that Fast jersey isn't a gamer. He played one game, in white. Same thing happened to me when I bought a Green Eminger. Was told it was a gamer, but he only played 4 games, all in white as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody ever get a response from this guy? Anyone have his email contact? Thanks!

You have to wonder whether the Whale frenzy hasn't subsided and everybody got what they wanted. I know I got my green gamer from Hills (thank you), and a white GI off eBay from someone in Connecticut that attended the equipment sale and purchased multiple jerseys, apparently for resale.

Anyone holding a large number of Whale jerseys may be a while in moving them, unless they're all Kreiders and Zuccarellos.

Got a response just now. He is away on vacation until the 12th and will get back to me.

What is it with these authentic Connecticut Whale jerseys that have two NYR shields on the shoulders? All the gamers I have seen have only one shield on the left shoulder...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Reebok-Edge-Connecticut-Whale-Blank-Jersey-Size-52-/161078923217?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item25810d4fd1

What is it with these authentic Connecticut Whale jerseys that have two NYR shields on the shoulders? All the gamers I have seen have only one shield on the left shoulder...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Reebok-Edge-Connecticut-Whale-Blank-Jersey-Size-52-/161078923217?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item25810d4fd1

He is a member here he will answer you soon

Short answer: they are second green set from from 2010-11.

Long answer: story goes that after the name change the CT Whale had to scramble to get jerseys. The first set was green traditional cut and not made by Reebok, but for licensing reasons had Reebok tags sewn on. An example of this is my McDonagh gamer. They had the H35 patch on one arm, and the Rangers logo patch the other. They apparently wore these for both home and away games.

They eventually got jerseys in from Reebok, and they had white for home, blue for away, and later a green alternate all Edge cut. The home and away jerseys continued the H35 patch on one arm and the Rangers on the other. The green Edge cut alternates had two Rangers patches. An example is my Eizenman gamer.

For the subsequent seasons, they dropped the blue road jersey, making the green jersey their road jersey. They also replaced the light blue striping on the white jersey with green. On both the home and away jerseys, they only had one Rangers patch on the sleeve.

Anyone have this jersey in a size 58? Sorry to chime in like this.

I have a game-worn size 58 white one if you're interested.