ConnecticutWhale Jerseys

Hills

Thanks for the clarification gentlemen...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have prices for the jerseys, please message me what your interested in and I will provide prices. The original players I listed is whats available so far and hopefully within a week or so I will have a list of all other players. New blank game jerseys also available. Also have a TON of Whale practice jerseys in various colors if anyone is interested.

No, and this thread has turned into a noob's poorly designed sales thread.

I was just thinking the very same thing the other day. It has become a sales thread, though lacking prices, pictures and specifics.

I saw jerseys posted on eBay I assume is him.

The only ones on eBay I've seen are CJ's (the Gilroy gamer and the blank 52)

As for this guy, I got a price for a jersey from him, but no response after that. I'm a bit leery of hit & miss style of communication.

I inquired about what he has and he said he doesn't know exactly. Like what? This is highly suspicious.

Guys

There is nothing to be suspicious about. I am acquiring all jerseys on Monday. This has been a long process to say the least. I probably jumped the gun too soon when I originally posted about getting the jerseys. I was presented the opportunity to buy them since I normally buy all the teams equipment at the end of each season and there was such a large amount left over after the team sale. I will post pics of all jerseys if it will make you all feel better about dealing with me once I have them all in my possession.. My username on ebay is Penaltyboxhockey with over a 99% positive feedback rating and I also go by CThockey on Sports2k with a 100% approval rating from everyone that else death with me there.

Well here they are guys.. Its taken a few weeks but I now have over 200 game and 200 practice jerseys in stock. Please message me if interested. Game jerseys will be priced per player but I'll be unloading all practice jerseys for $50 (available in different colors and sizes). It will take me a few days to inventory all game jersey names and sizes.

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

200 jerseys?

Forget selling them, just start your own team! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok.. Obtained this beauty for my brother for his birthday... 2012-13 Kyle Jean Connecticut Whale with Sandy Hook patch.. Already photo matched.. Pics do not show use, but it is actually fairly hammered up close...

I hope to obtain another Whale jersey soon as these these things are super sweet!

Hint Hint CJMatthews (Matt) :)

h7tg.jpg

t7sx.jpg

z5hp.jpg

8p4g.jpg

Still have a bunch of CT Whale jerseys left. Have been selling a few on a daily basis but still have a ways to go. If anyone is still interested please message me. I will try to create a updated list of what is left this weekend. In the mean time Ive been posting a few of them on ebay if anyone is interested.

Got a jersey from CTHockey and I will post photos of it soon. It is a great jersey and he gave me a good deal on it.

It is a number 36 and it shows wear but there is no nameplate on it The nameplate looks like it was long like Zuccarello and as long as the other game worn one I have but I just want to make sure.

Is there any other player that wore 36 for the Whale? I havent seen any yet in my search but I dont know about preseason or anything else like that.

Thanks!

people are pretty happy with the Whale jerseys

I have a number of CT Whale Jerseys game worn and replicas

Wolfiegoalie2

Contact me at Wolfiegoalie2@gmail.com

This must the the whale sales thread

I have a number of CT Whale Jerseys game worn and replicas

Wolfiegoalie2

Contact me at Wolfiegoalie2@gmail.com

Slick but still in violation of the rules.

Slick but still in violation of the rules.

So is this entire thread though.