Good Price for Canada?

Guest 104

I have one from the WJCs that I would sell you for around that much. It is the alternate red one they wore last year.

You may need to pay a bigger price to get it done unfortunately. Sometimes you will see deals at Nike outlets and possibly at SportChek. I have not seen many of these surface on eBay unfortunately although River City Sports had some for sale a little while back but they are all sold out now. They had them for 299.

If you are willing to buy one that is used (not game worn), you might be able to get one for the price you are asking. Otherwise you can't change market economics and will have to pay the price if you really want it or be patient until you find it.

Yo...where the hell do I get this jersey? I don't even see them on Hockey Canada's site. Stupid Flyers making the IIHF relevant this year...

• 2 weeks later...

Yo...seriously. Where the hell do I get this jersey?

Was I gone? I'm always around, just haven't had much to say lol. Haven't gotten anything in forevssss.

First time someone's been excited to see my presence in 26 years. I'm 26 :mellow:

Was I gone? I'm always around, just haven't had much to say lol.

Pfft. Of my previous 4176 posts, probably about 5 were relevant.

Hey, now you wait just a minute there "bucko"....The IIHF is relevant every year... fact is, your man crush went across the big pond didn't bring back a medal...lol! Is that what made it relevant this year to you? :P

Yo...where the hell do I get this jersey? I don't even see them on Hockey Canada's site. Stupid Flyers making the IIHF relevant this year...