Reebok Edge Size 46 Vs CCM Sizing

argar11

Hello, first time poster here. Right now I got two Edge size 46 jerseys which fits me well. Now I wanna start collecting some old CCM 6100 jerseys. Should I get a size 46 or a size 48 when buying? Any input would be appreciated.

If you're looking at CCM jerseys from the 2000's, those fit WAY bigger than Edge jerseys of the same numerical size. Even a 6100 in size 46 will probably be too loose for you if you can fit in an Edge 46 (I assume you're referring to an Edge 1.0). It might help us to help you if you specify your height and weight.

LAK74, I'm 5'7 and around 180 pounds. When I wear my Edge 46 (1.0) they have a snug fit and not loose. I don't mind having that baggy look. I bought a Medium vancouver millionaires replica 2 months ago and I love how it looked on me which was a little baggy

I wouldn't go over a size 46 in a 6100. The 6100's aren't tapered like the Edges, rather they are boxy and have friggin' huge arms, so they definitely will look more baggy. The Edges have really skinny arms. I'm amazed you can wear an Edge 46. I'm only 150 lbs. and they are really tight on me. Even so, a 46 is as big as I can go in a 6100, and it's pretty loose-fitting.

Thanks for the input LAK74. It really sucks that I don't have that sizing choice when it comes to the old CCM authentics. I guess replica is the way to go.

Argar11, here's an old photo I posted that has an Edge 50 on top of a size 46 6100, to show you the difference in size and cut.

edge50_6100-46.jpg

And btw, I'm not saying you couldn't wear a 6100; since you outweigh me by 30 lbs., you may be able to fill it out. Also, you can get size 44's in the older CCM ultrafil, air-knit and mesh jerseys of the 1990's. Those should easily fit you.

Yeah, the width of the arms is what makes the 6100's look so baggy, not so much the width of the jersey body itself. So you may be able to fit in one, as long as you don't mind the sleeves hanging pretty far down the sides of the jersey.