Does it even matter where the authentics are produced?

GJD

So besides some of the flaws people have received on their authentics from Shop.NHL, was everything at least stitched, including the crest? What about the nameplate? and the font?

What I think you may not understand is that Premier replicas and Edge authentics always come the same way from the factory. Premiers always have glued crests and Edges have stitched crests. That's one of the many differences between replicas and authentics. The company you choose to customize your jersey, be it NHL.com, EPS, Custom Crafted or whoever, has nothing to do with the way the jersey is constructed. They are only responsible for applying the lettering kit (name, nameplate and numbers) to the jersey. Who you choose to do so will certainly affect how the final product appears, which is why it's important to choose someone who knows how to accurately customize the jersey in question, that is, if you want your jersey to look good.

What I think you may not understand is that Premier replicas and Edge authentics always come the same way from the factory. Premiers always have glued crests and Edges have stitched crests. That's one of the many differences between replicas and authentics. The company you choose to customize your jersey, be it NHL.com, EPS, Custom Crafted or whoever, has nothing to do with the way the jersey is constructed. They are only responsible for applying the lettering kit (name, nameplate and numbers) to the jersey. Who you choose to do so will certainly affect how the final product appears, which is why it's important to choose someone who knows how to accurately customize the jersey in question, that is, if you want your jersey to look good.

I get it now. But I'll probably just get it from NHL.com and take that risk, but I expect the name and numbers to be stitched from NHL.com.

It's your money, your jersey, and your right to do whatever you wish.

It's your money, your jersey, and your right to do whatever you wish.

If i do get it from Shop.NHL how could I tell the difference between premier and authentic?

If i do get it from Shop.NHL how could I tell the difference between premier and authentic?

Other than the ~$120, did you read the link you posted? http://shop.nhl.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=13238477 And if I may quote you: "...read this. Seriously. it tells you the differences between every jersey."

I too wish you good luck with your purchase (especially if you go with NHL.com)...

lets put it this way.

i was in winnipeg this week, and they were selling the indo edges (pro imports as they call them) for $130 at river city sports and pro hockey life. I picked up a jets 56 just because the price seemed right.

the best way to describe it is a premier with a fight strap and no jock tag on the front. The material is the same, the sleeves are the same narrow sleeves, the overall craftsmanship is nowhere near as good as an authentic/gamer. Also, on the inside of the neck, there is "winnipeg" in a stylized font - on a gamer/authentic it is sublimated right into the fabric along with the two tones of the neck colours; on the indo edge, it is exactly the same as a premier where the winnipeg is vinyl glued onto the neck and the two colours are stitched into one another.

They truly are "replithentic"

I hated the indo edge so much that I returned it and bought another team issued from River City sports for $300 and got my free customization again.

also, according to river city sports they bought all the inventory that they could from reebok on the indos because of the good price they got.