Are these 2 fakes or crappy nhl.com auction signed jerseys?

Flyers845

The signatures look authentic to me, but the jerseys are incredibly obviously fake.

Sigh... its a shame seeing reputable places allow/purposely sell stuff like this. I remember seeing the same thing in the mall (a Briere jersey). I called the owners out on it on Twitter, and they kept responding saying the signature was authentic, and I kept saying I know that, I'm questioning why you are selling an obviously counterfeit jersey with a legit signature. And they just dodged the question.

@DSL - There's one of those s***ty kiosks in the mall in Staten Island that sells nothing but fake jerseys, every time I'm there I make it a point to call them out on it - preferably when there are people around looking at their garbage. I should really find out who I report them to.

Hahaha there are also fake Caps jerseys. I thought of that whole fiasco the day this auction went live. Ill find the link.

That's awful. I expect better of them than that, regardless if the signatures are good or not.

That's awful. I expect better of them than that, regardless if the signatures are good or not.

That's kinda what I as thinking. Real shot to their credibility there.

Slightly off topic, but could somebody tell me why none of the auction houses accept credit card payments? There's a couple of jerseys I really want but it's probably not going to happen since they don't accept credit cards.

For Classic Auctions at least, you can pay by credit card as long as you have previously made one transaction with them before.

simple....you can dispute a CC charge(with your bank or VISA/MC)...you send a money order and that money is GONEEEEEE

this is the exact reason for the most part. that and they dont want to have to lose the 3%.

simple....you can dispute a CC charge(with your bank or VISA/MC)...you send a money order and that money is GONEEEEEE

Makes sense from their point of view I guess. A huge pain in the Arse for those of us who live paycheck to paycheck. Most of us don't have that kind of money in the bank or in cash. Maybe they make so much money they really don't care if a $400 or less jersey sells or not.

For Classic Auctions at least, you can pay by credit card as long as you have previously made one transaction with them before.

Classic is the one I'm looking at right now. That's nice for people who have made purchases with them before but doesn't help me at the moment.

Thanks for the info guys. You all are always full of good information.