Vector logo on current jerseys in ahl

Has anybody noticed this at all. I'm bidding on a jersey on eBay and the jersey is from this last season (2012/2013) and it has the vector logo on the jersey instead of the wordmark. On the neck and on the lower hem. I know the jersey is a legit gamer because it is being sold directly from the team They are selling a bunch of their gamers and all but two have the wordmark I still really want the jersey but it will look like a jersey foul because the player didn't come to the team until last season. I'm assuming that they just used a left over jersey.

Has anybody noticed this at all. I'm bidding on a jersey on eBay and the jersey is from this last season (2012/2013) and it has the vector logo on the jersey instead of the wordmark. On the neck and on the lower hem. I know the jersey is a legit gamer because it is being sold directly from the team They are selling a bunch of their gamers and all but two have the wordmark I still really want the jersey but it will look like a jersey foul because the player didn't come to the team until last season. I'm assuming that they just used a left over jersey.

This happens from time to time. As you said, it's likely leftover stock. I'm pretty sure that a handful of NHL teams/players have worn vector jerseys since the wordmark switch. The crazy thing about when a team uses a "jersey foul" is that it becomes a non-foul. There are many examples of the weird, quirky, and otherwise flat out wrong jerseys or customizations that have been worn in games which oddly makes them "right" somehow.

Ya it's a player that keeps going Back-and-forth between the nhl and the ahl so I could see why they would be using a left over If I win the jersey I think I will still feel funny wearing it knowing the differance ( but it wont stop me ive been waiting for one of these for a while) but they all come with the authenticity tag in the neck of the jersey if I'm ever questioned about it. Haha

I'm a STH for the AHLs Manchester Monarchs and they still use vector and wordmark jerseys. I've seen players pulled up from Juniors and the ECHL who have never played here before using old vector jerseys.

It's just the team burning off old stock. It may be a matter of having an over stock of old jerseys in certain sizes so they're using them before they resupply.

And on a side note if the jersey came from the team and was worn on the ice it can't possibly be a jersey foul.

I picked up the jersey to day here is a pic but I have better in my flikr acct in my signature below. I ended up picking up two jerseys the other has the current word mark