Anybody ever buy anything from Coolhockey.com?

GJD

I'm going to be buying a premier jersey from this website and am wondering if they are any good with the customization?

My brother got a Premier jersey customized by them. Inaccurate font, sloppy stitching with crooked layers. Not impressed at all.

Here's what I learned about coolhockey.com using the nifty search feature here on the forums:

They sell legit stuff but I wouldn't get it customized there.

I ordered another Jagr Jersey fom Coolhockey.com 2 weeks ago - because my other Jagr jersey was signed by Jagr in February.

However - when I got the NEW Jagr jersey in last week, the numbers on the arms/sleeves were sewn lower on the sleeve than on any of my other Flyers Jerseys.

There was no chest number in the kit that I ordered from CoolHockey. Also the sleeve numbers were blue when they came with the kit. At least from now on I won't be using CoolHockey to get numbering kits from.

I had my issues with that place (coolhockey) and wouldnt recommend that place to anyone! thier customer service is terrible! and when I got my jersey back the numbers with stitched uneven!!

bil6c6.jpg

I've bought something from coolhockey before. Legit jerseys, however the customization isn't that great. Some of the people their are nice though, and they will re-do the jersey if the customization is wrong. However, even when I sent it in for the second time with multiple pictures provided as well, it still wasn't accurate.

Act II

Customization isn't good? Well, I'm going to get a jersey from Coolhockey.com anyway. I trust that they'll do it right.

Act III

My jersey is wrong. What do I do?

Act IV

Is _______ any good at customizing?

I had a very bad first experience way back around 05 when I bought a Replica Mighty Ducks jersey customized as Kariya. This was before the whole logo change. I placed an order and waited for it to be customized and never heard back form them for 3 months. I didn't know why i waited so long to act on following up but when I reached out to them, they said they ran out of stock (yet were still selling the exact item online) and didn't bother to tell me. I had to chase my CC company to get a refund on the purchase. Never again will I ever consider purchasing anything from them again after that stunt.

Act II

Customization isn't good? Well, I'm going to get a jersey from Coolhockey.com anyway. I trust that they'll do it right.

Act III

My jersey is wrong. What do I do?

Act IV

Is _______ any good at customizing?

Lather, rinse, repeat.