Congrats to MSU

lafountain

The Championship game turned out to be a good game to watch. Was hoping BC could pull the game off but MSU just played a very solid game. Congrats to the Spartans for winning the NCAA Title.

Congrats to MSU they hung around enough and took advantage when it mattered.

Congrats to MSU they hung around enough and took advantage when it mattered.

Going into the third period, I thought MSU was done. They were being outskated and down 1-0. Never say die says Sparty and now they are national champs. Looks like its time to max out the ol Visa for 2007 Championship wear!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, congrats Michigan State! I applied to MSU and got in, by the way :D

This year's Frozen Four had a bunch of wildcards. North Dakota's a good hockey school, but the only reason they made it was because of Toews. Boston College was expected, they were the only #1 seed. (Cory Schneider is amazing). They also have a tradition of making it to the championship game and then losing--this year to MSU, last year to Wisconsin, and 1976 to Minnesota (:D). MSU is a bit of stretch to get to the last 4 games, but here's the real wildcard: Maine??? I never expected them of all schools to get that far. What happened to Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Alaska...? It was an odd year for NCAA hockey, and I was really hoping Minnesota would make it, (they were the WCHA champs!) but oh well, good job Spartans!

Yeah, congrats Michigan State! I applied to MSU and got in, by the way :D

This year's Frozen Four had a bunch of wildcards. North Dakota's a good hockey school, but the only reason they made it was because of Toews. Boston College was expected, they were the only #1 seed. (Cory Schneider is amazing). They also have a tradition of making it to the championship game and then losing--this year to MSU, last year to Wisconsin, and 1976 to Minnesota (:D). MSU is a bit of stretch to get to the last 4 games, but here's the real wildcard: Maine??? I never expected them of all schools to get that far. What happened to Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Alaska...? It was an odd year for NCAA hockey, and I was really hoping Minnesota would make it, (they were the WCHA champs!) but oh well, good job Spartans!

Maine is one of these schools that if they get into the NCAA tourney will basically wreck house until they win the championship or are outted in the Frozen Four. The last few years I think it was debatable about whether they should be in or not, but once they get in its lights out time.

Maine is one of these schools that if they get into the NCAA tourney will basically wreck house until they win the championship or are outted in the Frozen Four. The last few years I think it was debatable about whether they should be in or not, but once they get in its lights out time.

Yeah that has been the case the past few seasons. They had a real roller coaster ride this season, they were amazing early and ranked #1 for several weeks. Then they kind of faded but hung around to get in and got hot.