1994 Stanley Cup Finals Patch Guide

akteon

Best bet is Gerry Cosby.

Yes- Cosby's is the only place that can get the '90's font correct.

Cosby is pretty expensive. For a 2-layer kit like the 90's Rangers it will probably run about $100 for the kit and stitching. That doesn't include stripping.

• 4 weeks later...

Was it ever decided on which repro was 'best'? I've got an authentic white CCM Rangers Messier coming my way and I want to get a 94 patch on it. I'm leaning towards the PatchCollection.com one but the measurements seem a little on the small side (3.5" wide, 3.75" tall).

Was it ever decided on which repro was 'best'? I've got an authentic white CCM Rangers Messier coming my way and I want to get a 94 patch on it. I'm leaning towards the PatchCollection.com one but the measurements seem a little on the small side (3.5" wide, 3.75" tall).

Did you get your jersey from Custom Throwback jerseys (the ljnk you posted)? If so, sadly that is not an authentic but a replica jersey with the incorrect font. If you're ok with that, that's cool, just trying to help.

Cygnus X-1, I don't think that link was intentionally put in there by the OP. Her jersey is a legit authentic, and she already posted it in New Arrivals.

Cygnus X-1, I don't think that link was intentionally put in there by the OP. Her jersey is a legit authentic, and she already posted it in New Arrivals.

Yeah I wasn't sure....so the IJ software automatically created a bogus hyperlink?

Yeah, it's been happening to me a lot lately. After a post you see certain random phrases turn up in blue type, which lead to BS links.

If you hover over the link it says "Link added by VigLink" which is a company who provides "Automated monetization technology for publishers" per their website. The links have been popping for the last few months. Just another form of advertising, which if it keeps this site up and running is a necessary annoyance. Real links are a slightly different color and underlined - I just wish it was a bit more clear when it's an automated ad link.

I've been noticing it a lot too for the past few months, it's annoying when you click on one that looks like it was put there by the OP but nope.

Also, this was the patch I ended up getting. 3 3/4" x 3 1/2". I think it looks like an acceptable repro.

$_57.JPG

Edited by zooeyperry10

Did you go with the patchcollection one in the end? It looks ever so slightly different to the one on their website.

http://patchcollection.com/product.php?productid=16551&cat=548&page=1

Did you go with the patchcollection one in the end? It looks ever so slightly different to the one on their website.

http://patchcollection.com/product.php?productid=16551&cat=548&page=1

I went with this fella http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221619478097?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT - they sell a Rangers smaller one and a bigger Canucks one.

The patchcollection one was the bigger Canucks version IIRC (haven't been on their site since, which was a few weeks ago), AND would have been more expensive since the one I bought was free shipping to UK.