Vanishing Blackhawks Authentic jerseys

Halkitzmiller

So, I'm new and probably a bit dumb on this subject. I was at the Blackhawks parade today and it was a sea of jerseys. There were many replica jerseys. But there were hundreds of various authentic Hawks jerseys. The were all Reebok and a few CCM (same company I know). Searching online to get my own, I'm only sticking to reputable sites (like this one). I'm finding that even NHL.com is only carrying the premier jerseys. I know that "authentic" on-ice isn't exactly as worn on the ice but they are the best you can get. Or so I've read. Does anyone know why they are all MIA on these websites (and it Fansedge and Dicks sporting goods?). I can't believe it is because a Cup run.

Anyone have a recommendation of where to go? In an ideal world, I would find an entirely authentic belfour #30 jersey in red. I saw one guy today with it in White. I know that CCM made a relatively cheap replica version which they sell at the Blackhawks official store here. It isn't what I'm looking for.

Any help or insight would be great. I'm reluctant to buy via the web unless it is a jersey that can be returned.

Thanks! This is an awesome site.

Hal

Putting Belfour on an Edge jersey would be considered a "jersey foul" because he never wore that style of jersey.

If you want an authentic your best bet would be to scour E-bay, the older CCM's are quite a bit cheaper that the current Edge jerseys anyway.

You may have to be patient but they do pop up.

I have a few Belfour jerseys and if you send me a PM I might be able to get you one for a decent price.

What size are you looking for?

There are a few Belfour jerseys on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=belfour+blackhawks&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xbelfour+blackhawks+jersey&_nkw=belfour+blackhawks+jersey&_sacat=0

There look to be some old CCM's, but at a glance they look like replicas, with no authentic jerseys.

There is a really great thread where members of this forum will help you assess whether or not a jersey is legitimate. So if you see one you like and head over to that thread, odds are you can have some piece of mind that it's not a knock off.

There's also a white CCM Center Ice size 48 jersey. Although, I don't know enough to comment on whether it is legit. The seller is also asking 350 for it.

It's also legit, its from locker room sports, but they are always overpriced.

I assume Chicago wore CCM Jerseys when Belfour played for them.

Maybe you're better off looking for a blank Chicago CCM Center Ice jersey, and then finding a decent customizer to get Belfour's name on the back of it.

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/Chicago-Blackhawks-12779/Jerseys-12744/

Only size 58 left in authentics, but they are the legit made in Canada Edge 2.0

What is the quality of IceJerseys customization? Are they accurate in all the details (fonts, colors, stitching type) for all teams?

What is the quality of IceJerseys customization? Are they accurate in all the details (fonts, colors, stitching type) for all teams?

This is not intended as a shot at IJ in particular, but there isn't a single customizer out there that could possibly be accurate in all those details for all teams. It's simply impossible. That seems to be one of the reasons this very forum exists- for members to seek guidance from others who might direct them towards resources which can help them achieve the highest level of accuracy possible in customizing a particular jersey.