My Small Collection

vracer

Hi Everyone, I found this place trying to stumble upon a Pens Camo Jersey (No Luck Yet). I figured I would show you my 2 Penguins Jerseys that I do have,

06 Malkin Signed Jersey. Cool Story with this one. I wanted a Malkin Jersey for Christmas in 06. My Dad works at a Auto Detaling place in Pittsburgh, at the time he somehow got in touch with the Pens and Ryan Malone was willing to take the jersey my dad purchased and get Evgeni to sign it for me, I guess at the time Evgeni wasn't comfortable with signing many autographs due to not speaking very good English? Anyway here it is:

l.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

2011 Kris Letang Signed All Star Jersey: I got this one at the House O' Hockey in Murraysville for a Signing Last year. I haven't seen too many signed ones around Pittsburgh. I kinda wish I went with silver on it but I thought gold would look better at the time.

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

I know these aren't technically authentic, but I still cherish them. The Malkin was also purchased by my dad at the House O Hockey. Thanks For Looking!

Jake

• 2 weeks later...