New York Rangers Liberty customization

Jasondeke

I know of eps but is there anywhere else I can go to get it customized ? Online or local nyc area

There's some variance between Starter, Proplayer, Reebok, and Koho as far as accuracy goes. Which one do you have, and who do you plan on putting on it?

There's some variance between Starter, Proplayer, Reebok, and Koho as far as accuracy goes. Which one do you have, and who do you plan on putting on it?

Its a koho and I was thinking messier

EPS would do a good job, fontwise, with the Koho. It's the Starters you have to worry most about. Just ask for the larger size numbers (4 1/8" arm and 12 1/8" back). Cosby would be your best bet for accuracy, though.

I have a 2000-01 Messier Koho Liberty that was customized by Cosby's that is dead on.. I can take photos for you if need be... Let me know...

I have a 2000-01 Messier Koho Liberty that was customized by Cosby's that is dead on.. I can take photos for you if need be... Let me know...

Can you please let me see the pictures and cosbys is still by msg right?

Yep.. It is on 31st and 7th.. I'll post photos tomorrow for you..

Yep.. It is on 31st and 7th.. I'll post photos tomorrow for you..

Alright cool and thanks a lot 2 more questions sorry if annoying what's the turn around time and how much?

Alright cool and thanks a lot 2 more questions sorry if annoying what's the turn around time and how much?

I've never had anything done by Cosby's so I can't comment on turnaround time, but I remember reading somewhere on here that Cosby's charges in the neighborhood of $90, maybe as much as $100.

Cosbys usually charges $110 and turns around in less than 2 weeks, but that's for regular blue/white jerseys. I'd assume a Liberty wouldn't be much different. Maybe a bit more money because it's 3 layers instead of 2.

Sorry I took so long to get back to you... I tried to take some pics of my Messier Liberty customized by Cosbys but the pics cam out like crap because it is in a frame..

Cosby's does a great job with the Liberty lettering..

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had Cosby customize a white Liberty fairly recently, say in the last 5 years or so? I'm especially curious to know how they do on the 3-layer names, although comments on the 2-layer letters are welcome as well. Any photos as well as comments would be very appreciated. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Replying to this in order to avoid starting a new thread.

I am considering having one of two replica proplayer NY Rangers jerseys customized (one is regular blue, one is blue liberty) . For accuracy, where should I acquire a kit for each and who would be best to do the sewing?

Thanks so much!

I'll update my earlier post by saying that Cosby did a beautiful job on my white Liberty kit. Looks just like the game-issueds.