Does anyone have HFBoards?

Bubbles

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently not. Quite frankly I don't anyone here is going to let a total stranger use their account anyway, you just joined and have posted exactly 4 times, all of which were in this thread. You're not exactly a contributing member of the community....

I just registered for an account in all of 30 seconds, just needs to be activated by an admin. I don't see why you can't just register on your own. Nobody here is going to allow you to use their account because, again, you have 5 posts and haven't contributed anything to the site. Why would anyone here give out their email address and password, which is likely their login info for accounts other than just HFBoards?

Nobody here knows you.

I can't make a new account because my IP got flagged. I have no idea why but I can't sign up. If someone could make me an account I'd totally appreciate it and I can just change the email. I just need an account created by a different IP because it won't be blocked. Thanks.

Also, you don't have to use your own email. Just make a new email if you want, no worries.

If someone made me an account, I'd return the favour somehow.

Use a proxy or something.

The place sucks though. The hockey IQ there is awful.

Leafs Fan propose:

James Reimer

2014 2nd

2015 4th

to NYI for

Ryan Strome

Travis Hamonic

A man who goes by 'Bubbles' was banned from a low brow 'hockey forum' filled with internet wankers who give their 'opinions' on players and prospects they've clearly spent years of their lives evaluating and needs your help to get back. His opinions NEED HEARD NOW. Msg for d-tales.