Ducks to bring back the Mighty Ducks jersey!

thepunisher767

Just heard that the Ducks will be bringing out the "Mighty" Ducks jerseys in the new EDGE style this season in October. Consider me excited!

YES! Best hockey news I've heard since the announcement that the lockout as over! I've always loved those jerseys, hopefully they don't let Reebok screw them up with their stupid piping.

Cant wait to buy one, i read an article yesterday stating they would be for sale all season long starting in October in their arena store. Hopefully they make their way online too.

Junkyard already posted that:

1) The Ducks will be wearing the Mighty Ducks jersey as a throwback

2) The Ducks will NOT wear it in the Stadium Series game.

Very interesting... and good to know that my friend just signed up for Ducks season tickets, haha.

1993 eggplant is the one they will be doing up for this year

Thanks. I was hoping it was the jersey from the first movie. That would have been as "throwback" as they can get.

Will Emilio Estevez be doing the ceremonial puck drop?

Hopefully some retail 2.0 of these pop up and they are done well with the edge style. Been on a bit of a hiatus from jersey collecting with getting married in a couple weeks but that would be a good start back

If they don't do the Flying V at least once I'm not buying.

Im only buying a jersey if Jonas Hiller skates out to center ice, removes his helmet to reveal its Russ Tyler and he fires a knuckle-puck to win the game.

Im only buying a jersey if Jonas Hiller skates out to center ice, removes his helmet to reveal its Russ Tyler and he fires a knuckle-puck to win the game.

One could only dream....

Ima skeet. Yesssssss.

Replace the black with eggplant and it's not too bad, honestly.

I highly doubt those are them. He'll if someone is going to create fake ugly jerseys use a template for authentics not premiers