Ducks to bring back the Mighty Ducks jersey!

thepunisher767

I actually like the white version. The black needs to be eggplant.

But honestly, i doubt they would do throwback logo on 2 jerseys. Probably just some concepts.

Unless they are going totally 90's and having a third and fourth jersey like they did...

Wild Wing v2.0... :blink:

Can we just confirm that dodgers stadium will be Wild Wing vs Burger King?

Can we just confirm that dodgers stadium will be Wild Wing vs Burger King?

This.

Hopefully some retail 2.0 of these pop up and they are done well with the edge style. Been on a bit of a hiatus from jersey collecting with getting married in a couple weeks but that would be a good start back

I'm in the same situation. I also am planning to get married soon and haven't been collecting. With the 20th Anniversary I'll have to gather some money to buy a jersey.

Well we know what the outdoor game will consist of for the ducks.

Can we anticipate the kings pull out the chevy logo for a true 1990's matchup.

From what I know, Ducks won't be wearing the throwback as the Kings will be wearing dark as the home team.

No, the Kings won't be going chevy anytime soon...

Maybe the KIngs will be wearing a version of their old gold shirts.....purple and a crown or something

Maybe the KIngs will be wearing a version of their old gold shirts.....purple and a crown or something

Junkyard already said that isn't going to happen in one of the Stadium Series/WC threads.

What are your thoughts on what the Kings will be sporting at that game?

Sworn to secrecy on this one. I saw the original prototype and fell in love with it. My only hope is that Reebok doesn't find a way to it up.

Sworn to secrecy on this one. I saw the original prototype and fell in love with it. My only hope is that Reebok doesn't find a way to ###### it up.

Any chance you know (and could tell us) when they plan to reveal it?

Sworn to secrecy on this one. I saw the original prototype and fell in love with it. My only hope is that Reebok doesn't find a way to ###### it up.

Fair enough. That is encouraging. Sounds like it will be something new then, or perhaps a new refresh of something from the past.

That will be something to look forward to then.

Based on your sources, are you able to confirm if the Kings are officially making the "Forum Blue" vintage their regular 3rd jersey next year and if Reebok will be making retail versions available?

It will be a new jersey for the Doyers Stadium game.

To my knowledge, the Forum Blue jersey is still considered to be their "vintage" jersey. I hope the new jersey coming will be their new third/alternate.

It will be a new jersey for the Doyers Stadium game.

To my knowledge, the Forum Blue jersey is still considered to be their "vintage" jersey. I hope the new jersey coming will be their new third/alternate.

With the Stadium Series game in late January I would think they need to come up with a third jersey.

Unless they plan on having all the Legends Night games in the beginning of the season.

Gotta love the Kings with all their jersey changes.