2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Parise got the 'C' for USA. Dustin Brown and Ryan Suter got the 'A's

I haven't seen any authentics other than IJ. It's steep to the point where I'm considering just getting a 2nd replica and customizing it. $450 is steep....I'd almost rather get a new Edge 2.0

I'm just waiting to see if Sport Check gets them again. I got my 2010 authentic for $180

Let me know if you see them :). River City has them too now for the same price. It's $458 with customization, IJ discount and GST. Hmmm

I'm just waiting to see if Sport Check gets them again. I got my 2010 authentic for $180

Yeah, but it took until a year or two after the games for it to go down to that price. Check the Nike outlets 3 years from now and these Team Canada jerseys will probably be available for cheap just like when they cleared out the 2010's about a year ago.

Don't expect to find much less than msrp for a while.

Well then it's between a Hawks authentic or a Team Canada one. Decisions lol

What's the difference. Team Canada is essentially Team Chicago, LA, Pit, and John Tavares

Any way of knowing what number some of these guys are going to wear at the Olympics before we see them on the ice? I have a Slovakia jersey coming that I want done up, but don't know what number Tatar is going to wear.

Any way of knowing what number some of these guys are going to wear at the Olympics before we see them on the ice? I have a Slovakia jersey coming that I want done up, but don't know what number Tatar is going to wear.

Here you go. Can't hotlink from my phone, though.

http://sochi2014.iihf.com/men/teams/slovakia/#list

NYR130,

Did you ever get your eBay problem resolved?

Yep, I was actually going to make a post on this now. The seller actually ended up selling me the jersey and it just came in today. This is by far the lightest hockey jersey I've ever put my hands on. Here are some close ups:

IMG_3355_zpsc94544bd.jpg

IMG_3357_zpsd9820092.jpg

IMG_3359_zps8fc05c51.jpg

IMG_3360_zpsb18a93ab.jpg

IMG_3362_zps46528781.jpg

Grats - glad it worked out in the end.

Honestly I'd wait to see if authentics are ever available for retail sale before customizing it. If they aren't, I'd sit on it and depending on how well they do in the Olympics, you could have a nice nest egg there.

Or just get it customized and wear it and enjoy it :lol:

Nice authentic jersey :). I'm going to get a red replica. As much as I want the authentic $450 is a lot so I'll wait and see if the prices go down later on

I was traveling to Chicago on business this week and wandered into the nike store. They had the replicas on a rack but the authentic on a display mannequin.

I tried to buy it but they wouldn't let me. It was a comp from their head office that they had to return. I also checked to see if they could order authentics and they couldn't.

Looks like any authentics other than the Canadian (and maybe Russian) are impossible to get. I'll keep trying to get others and update as I progress

I was traveling to Chicago on business this week and wandered into the nike store. They had the replicas on a rack but the authentic on a display mannequin.

I tried to buy it but they wouldn't let me. It was a comp from their head office that they had to return. I also checked to see if they could order authentics and they couldn't.

Looks like any authentics other than the Canadian (and maybe Russian) are impossible to get. I'll keep trying to get others and update as I progress

Are you talking about the Niketown on Michigan Ave.?

Yup the one on Michigan ave. right beside the garmin store.

I thought about taking it off the mannequin but there are more employees than customers in there and they all have headsets making it almost impossible to do.

For all you experts out there, the US and Canadian men are wearing jerseys that have a medal or maple leaf to represent each Olympic gold. Does this mean there will be a separate women's jersey for these countries, or will they be stuck with the men's jersey?

If there is a separate jersey, I would assume the only way to get one is to find a team issued?

For all you experts out there, the US and Canadian men are wearing jerseys that have a medal or maple leaf to represent each Olympic gold. Does this mean there will be a separate women's jersey for these countries, or will they be stuck with the men's jersey?

If there is a separate jersey, I would assume the only way to get one is to find a team issued?

Can't comment on the US Women's but I believe the Canadian jerseys leafs symbolize men's, women's, and then sledge hockey.

That's interesting about the Canadian jerseys combining their medals. I guess it saves on production costs without leaving anybody out.

The best I can tell the US jerseys are not combined. The only ones I've seen have two medals and 1960 and 1980 after them. No 1998 medal for the women. Don't know if the ones I've seen are authentics or replicas though.