2014 Olympic Jerseys

Anyone have any experience with locker-room-sports on Ebay? I bought a Kane Replica customized from them, I'll post a pic later, you guys can tell me what you think. It seems to be the real deal as far as a real Nike Team USA replica. BTW, the XXL replica runs alot bigger than the Authentic Reebok jerseys. I wear a 56 in the Authentic Reebok and the XXL is too big in the NIKE Team USA replica.

Y2J

There insanely overpriced and 99 % of the time inaccurate in customization.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There insanely overpriced and 99 % of the time inaccurate in customization.

I realize they are overpriced, not that concerned with the cost, just with the workmanship. They seem to be the only one if the game right now with real customized replicas. I will post a pic of the XXL I got from them when I get home later. It looked pretty good to me. I would kill for an authentic, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Y2J

I realize they are overpriced, not that concerned with the cost, just with the workmanship. They seem to be the only one if the game right now with real customized replicas. I will post a pic of the XXL I got from them when I get home later. It looked pretty good to me. I would kill for an authentic, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Y2J

Well you could kill Orpik, Brown, and Callahan to get their authentic jerseys and stop them from further disgracing the team.

Not that I'm suggesting or encouraging you to do any of that.

Well you could kill Orpik, Brown, and Callahan to get their authentic jerseys and stop them from further disgracing the team.

Haha...The rest of this tournament should be interested to say the least. Sucks that the game will be on during the middle of the day during the week, hard to watch them while at work...

Orpik is terrible, Brown had a trademark knee-on-knee hit, but (and not being biased here) what did Callahan do?

I've never used locker_room_sports, but do they sell legit jerseys?

There's some legit ones and some fouls ie the Nike Team Canada 1998 jerseys with Gretzky and Yzerman. They wore the Bauer versions

I'm not asking about the customization. I'm more concerned with the jersey itself.

I e-mailed them and you can buy blanks from them, but the price doesn't change

I've never used locker_room_sports, but do they sell legit jerseys?

I've never used rip you off sports but they don't sell fakes.

I'm sending my replicas after the Olympics to get redone. The numbers are too close to the nameplates on mine and they are spaced further in the actual game jerseys I've seen. It's bugging me! I've officially become a member of IJ. I wouldn't have cared before, but I've become a stickler for those detals

No further training do you require, already know that which you need.

Here is the loose kit I bought from EPS placed laid on my jersey still loose. $50 for loose kits and $55 for kit and have them stitch it

Last question. Are the numbers layered or kiss-cut? Did you have to specify when you ordered or did they know without you telling them?

No further training do you require, already know that which you need.

Thanks bud. Had a lot of tips from some nice people here :)

That's a nice Kane jersey :)

Are all customizers stitching on the letters for the names? Someone jump in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read here that Nike was still only heat pressing names as in previous tournaments. If you're having stuff re-done, or buying blanks and sending them in that's a detail worth having the customizer do right. Right?

Are all customizers stitching on the letters for the names? Someone jump in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read here that Nike was still only heat pressing names as in previous tournaments. If you're having stuff re-done, or buying blanks and sending them in that's a detail worth having the customizer do right. Right?

On the gamers, yes, they are only heat pressed because Nike is a bunch of cheap bastards. But almost every customizer sews them down on the replicas because unlike gamers, they are built to last for longer and through multiple washes.

I don't think It's NIKE being cheap...They just supply the jerseys and the IIHF is responsible for preparing the jerseys for the games. It would take way too much time for the organizers to sew each and every letter for only a two week tournament. Last minute roster additions and changes further complicate the process.

Stop bickering. We need to be united for this team. It's the crest on the front...not the name on the back.

Kuttos to that...like Herb Said the name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back!!!

Callahan is a stud and has played well I think...and the same goes for Orpik and Brown nothing that these guys have done has really been a big issue...when they are winning everything is right!!!!