2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problems with that Y2J lol. I kind of want a JvR Team USA, but that's just me. Personally, I like the black ones, but they're not universally popular.

0705B4C3-2DFD-4DA2-AB45-8A71143EE83A-242

4D04CAD2-74B7-4423-8047-E0C1BEC796D6-242

DFE1A26F-BEAA-46E6-9957-C2E50EE82D6C-242

D6B5C30B-40F4-439A-8E43-971C54783811-242

HollywoodCannon, you're not helping not wanting to buy one of those white Finland jerseys. Absolutely gorgeous.

Anyone know a place that has Authentic Team Canada jerseys that they will customize that ships to the USA? Also, If I wear a 56 in the Reebok Edge Authentic, what size Nike Authentic should I get? I hear the Nike Authentic's run smaller. I can get a replica Toews Team Canada locally with authentic lettering, but would prefer an authentic jersey unless the price is ridiculous.

It's $450 at ice jerseys. Use the code 15off314 and you can get it at 458 incl customization. They ship USA

It's $450 at ice jerseys. Use the code 15off314 and you can get it at 458 incl customization. They ship USA

Unfortunately they don't have anything larger than a 52 in red on their site, they do have 58 in white though. I am thinking I would need a 58 or 60 if I wear a 56 in Reebok Authentic.

As someone that's new to collecting, is there any speculation as to the non-existence US authentic's? I mean, it has to be demand right...the Canadian population clearly has a much greater appreciation of hockey. They figure not many people would actually buy them so it's not worth producing? I wonder if they'd produce any if they won. I have no desire to own one of the replica's. Sorry if this is a stupid question, just curious.

They didn't have authentics for anyone but Canada in 2010 either. So it's pretty doubtful this year anyone else will get authentics for retail sale.

Someone on this forum got an authentic USA on e-bay, but it was the only one anybody has seen.

But it wasn't necessarily "retail" - my guess was that it was a sample provided to the team or team issue etc.

0705B4C3-2DFD-4DA2-AB45-8A71143EE83A-242

Wow. I've been thinking of picking up a Finland jersey and you may have just made up my mind for me. Did you get that customized at EPS as well?

It seems like a lot of people are looking for these US jerseys, wish they had sizes larger than this Medium

http://shop.nhl.com/Olympic_Hockey/Nike_USA_Hockey_Winter_Olympic_Replica_Hockey_Jersey_-_White_Navy_Blue

They didn't have authentics for anyone but Canada in 2010 either. So it's pretty doubtful this year anyone else will get authentics for retail sale.

Someone on this forum got an authentic USA on e-bay, but it was the only one anybody has seen.

True, but then stuff like this pops up out of nowhere:

IMG_3704.jpg

And lucky bastards like me grab them for $75 on Ebay. :o

Akteon's right, though. Nothing for retail sale unfortunately, which sucks because it sure seems like Nike has an untapped opportunity to gouge a large population of serious fans. Who the hell is in charge over there and what are they thinking?

Anyway, just wanted to take the opportunity to show off my bad mamajama authentic Olympic jersey. (since I probably won't be dropping the caish on any from this year)

From what i've seen it looks like the US will wear white tomorrow (their normal whites). With that said as the #2 seed they'll have the choice of jerseys they want to wear up until the Gold Medal game if they play Sweden and if they get there. Now what does this mean? It means that most likely Meigray will be auctioning off the Retro Whites and the Blues worn in the game against Russia.

Hi everyone.

Was just wondering about the sizing of the Nike 2014 Replica jerseys. I have heard they run small and was wondering what size is approximately equivalent to the RBK Edge 1.0 size 46. Either that or an RBK Premier size Small.

Thanks

Medium. The Small I found was really tight