2014 Olympic Jerseys

Got the Norway jerseys from Nike UK via Germany as I couldn't order them directly myself

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Bitcoins did that run you? :P

Yes, yes... Nike made anyone who wanted anything this time around jump through hoops. I had a German friend order it for me because Nike UK would ship it there but not to me in Norway. Nike UK was the only place selling these for that huge hockey market of Britain.

Here's the link for anyone interested: http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/fan-jersey/pid-1475108

You will have to clear your cookies or disable them or whatever or you will be sent to the local Nike website.

image.jpg

programs to take screenshots

Flyers season ticket holders game giveaways. They're giving away Olympic jerseys look to be authentic. I wish I didn't sell my tix for this game so I can check it out in person or even win one! Dan get a closer pic!

Is that an authentic team USA jersey? Where were you able to find that?

Is that an authentic team USA jersey? Where were you able to find that?

Yup. I found it on eBay. It was posted about earlier here on this thread. We asked the seller I bought it from where he obtained it he just said he got it from a friend who won it at his job or something. So it doesn't look like there's many more where that came from. I say your best bet is to keep checking eBay maybe another will show up, who knows.

Yup. I found it on eBay. It was posted about earlier here on this thread. We asked the seller I bought it from where he obtained it he just said he got it from a friend who won it at his job or something. So it doesn't look like there's many more where that came from. I say your best bet is to keep checking eBay maybe another will show up, who knows.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

http://vipmedia.globalnews.ca/2013/10/team-canada-jerseys-sochi.jpg?w=672&h=405&crop=1

Black, Red or White Canada? Wanted Red, but can't find an authentic anywhere in my size. I will either hold out or get a Black authentic I guess.

Well guys, I went ahead and ordered a black Team Canada Authentic Size 58. I went with 58 based on the +4 reccomendations over my Reebok Edge Authentic 1.0 size. I just picked up the package from the USPS office this morning. Unfortunately the jersey is too big. I am going to have to send it back north of the border. It is very wide compared to the size XL replica Team USA I have, by at least 2-3 inches and shorter. I am now debating on going with a 56 or just getting a replica.

Y2J

Edited by y2jdmbfan

• 2 weeks later...

Jeeze, they're auctioning off four or five different gamers from the Olympics.

*The other set of white jerseys, worn in warmup and the first period vs. Slovakia, as well as vs. the Czech Republic and Canada, were presented to the players.
*One set of white Throwback jerseys, worn during the warmup and first period of Team USA's 5-1 victory over Slovenia in the preliminary round, are also now up for bid by USA Hockey-MGG.
*One set of blue jerseys, worn throughout the 5-0 loss to Finland in the Bronze Medal game, will be auctioned by USA Hockey-MGG beginning Tuesday, March 25.
*One set of blue jerseys, worn in the second, third, overtime and shootout of Team USA's 3-2 victory over Russia in the preliminary round, including the jersey worn by T.J. Oshie, will be auctioned by USA Hockey-MGG beginning Tuesday, April 1.
*One set of white Throwback jerseys, worn during the second and third periods of Team USA's 5-1 victory over Slovenia in the preliminary round, will be auctioned by USA Hockey-MGG beginning Tuesday, March 25.
*One set of blue jerseys, worn in the warmup and first period vs. Russia, were retained by the NHL Players Association.

JeffB actually posted that in a group on Facebook. He worked with them to recreate that patch as accurately as possible, so he'll endorse it. It's the best you're going to find.

So the seller that I bought the white USA jersey from messaged me that he had another one and I bought it. It's a woman's jersey. It was really an impulse buy by me and I have nothing to do with it so if anyone is interested PM me. EDIT: Sold to Hollywood Cannon.

IMG_3951_zps5841db84.jpg

IMG_3952_zps690eb4de.jpg

Edited by NYR130

Sochi.ru patch that looks to be closer to the real deal than we've seen in the past. It's a repro but a better one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-OLYMPICS-HOCKEY-LOGO-PATCH-NHL-PATCH-/390797294123?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5afd557a2b

Anyone else thinking about getting one of these for a Team Canada replica? I'm considering getting one for mine to cover the embroidered IIHF/Hockey Canada logos on the back but I'm worried the positioning would be considered a foul based on the position on the game-worns vs the position of the logos on the replica, just looking for some opinions.

can1_zpse004865c.png

Replica, well above the hem

201402191320480123358-p5.jpg

Game jersey, on the hem/just over

After having an authentic of the team canada jerseys, the replicas just feel... Off. The measurements are way different - sleeves are way too short and body is way too long and the logo ends up around my stomach instead of my chest

If you get a bigger size you could roll the bottom up and have it sewn so that you don't see the logos and then you could add the sochi patch without concern

Do you know if your contact has another women's jersey? Kind of figured there were none out there.

Thanks for posting the pics. Glad to know they got their own jerseys with the 1998 medal.

Meigray is auctioning off those gamers too.

Team USA's Silver-Medal Winning Women's team wore two sets of jerseys in the Olympic Games, one white and one blue. The women were presented with their white jerseys after the tournament. The one set of blue jerseys, worn in Team USA's 3-1 victory over Finland, 9-0 victory over Switzerland, and 6-1 Medal Round victory over Sweden, will be auctioned by USA Hockey-MGG beginning Tuesday, April 1.

Ohh...Thank you!!

Hope at least one of them is within my price range.

I just don't understand Meigray sometimes. I'm glad they decided to auction these, but what the heck did they do with the WWC jerseys? I contacted USA Hockey after the last two WWC tournaments and was told both times that Meigray auctions all US jerseys. Meigray denies having the jerseys. Unless USA Hockey flat out lied to me, what does Meigray do with the jerseys it gets and how do they decide which ones to auction? You would think they would auction everything since the goal of business is to sell your merchandise. Seems like some WJC jerseys from several years ago surfaced on Meigrat recently, so maybe there is hope for the WWC jerseys in the future. The US women won gold last year in Ottawa. Looks like Meigray would want to capitalize on that. I can't imagine that the value of most women's jerseys will go up as time passes like it might for future NHL players.