Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CJ Matthews

2014 Olympic Jerseys

551 posts in this topic

A better price for the Slovak jersey: http://www.forfan.org/tovar/1186/slovensky_olympijsky_dres_2014_nike.html

Site is legit

good post. forgot about that website. i like the selection of fan jerseys they have too. the first 2 divisions

A better price for the Slovak jersey: http://www.forfan.org/tovar/1186/slovensky_olympijsky_dres_2014_nike.html

Site is legit

Thanks friend, I will more than likely just end up with a blank one

but I guess for the customization if it's not authentic thats all right hopefully it's not way off lol

First time poster, long time lurker.

Does anyone know where to get an authentic Canada Sochi jersey? Tried a few websites and stores. Could only find one on ebay, which was customized with Stamkos. Are they even for sale yet?

not on sale( yet?) .. if they even go on sale

Does anyone know if they are selling authentic USA jerseys? If so where could I buy one?

Nobody has seen any authentic for any countries that I know of, I don't think they are being made available to the general public.

Looks like I'm heading to the liquor store. Anyone else?

It would be unpatriotic not to go...

Holy crap! Those cans are spectacular.

The beer looks pretty good too!

Such trolling by Labatt's. There is a Canadian maple leaf in their logo.

In the United States, Labatt brand beers are sold under license by Labatt USA, which since 2009 has been fully independent of the Canadian firm and a subsidiary of the privately held North American Breweries of Rochester, New York.

Merica... yeah

Prediction: Canada wears their black alternate jersey early in the competition, has their heads handed to them, the country flips out, the black jersey is immediately declared "bad luck" and is never worn again.

Oh, the goaltender never sees the ice again for the entire tournament.

Buy one while you can.

I doubt they would wear that black jersey more than once anyways, it wasn't well received when it was announced because it looks like a German military uniform from when Hitler was running the show.

For what it's worth, I have seen probably a dozen of the new Canada jerseys in public since they were released. All of them were the black 3rd.

I'm still trying to figure out how Claude Giroux was left off this team for the likes of Rick Nash, Jeff Carter, Chris Kunitz and Matt Duchene.

Oh well, guess Bergeron it is for my Canada jersey

I saw one store selling the pre-customized Canada jerseys and they had Giroux #14. Guess they jumped the gun. I hope they didn't letter too many of them.

I havent seen any official customized jerseys to compare it to yet so idk what to tell ya

How far off would you say it is from previous Canada jerseys then? Obviously taking a risk that they switch it up if I move forward.

To me the letters look just a bit thicker and less vertically elongated than the 2010 Olympic ones. Subtle, but definitely different.