2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say, the Japan jerseys look pretty sweet! Amazing how much of a difference stripes make. Not sure why Nike couldn't have done this across the board. Would have made a lot of jerseys look like actual game jerseys and not warmups.

JapanFullSet.png

Gotta say, the Japan jerseys look pretty sweet! Amazing how much of a difference stripes make. Not sure why Nike couldn't have done this across the board. Would have made a lot of jerseys look like actual game jerseys and not warmups.

Any of our resident IIHF jersey collectors have any idea if retail Japan jerseys are likely to hit the market? Or how they handle game worns?

I realize the likely answer is that neither will be readily available, but worth an ask...

Has anyone seen the White Russia jersey on sale anywhere yet? Really like that one and would love to have it done up as a Datsyuk.

Dont think its gonna be offered for sale

They're already being sold on Nike's Russian website. Unfortunately, they don't ship internationally, so unless you know someone in Russia who would order it for you and ship it, you're kind of out of luck. Either that or hope they turn up on eBay.

Nike's international sites are selling a lot of different jerseys already, but you can't get anything from them unless you live in that country. For example, Nike Germany and Great Britain are already selling a 2014 Sochi Norway white replica, but you can't get it from Nike.com (only Nike.co.uk and Nike.de). In fact, their cookies make it hard to even visit the international sites if you've visited American Nike already.

Link to the Russian sale (Google Chrome or Translate will help here): http://www.lamoda.ru/nikejersey/?utm_source=nike&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=Jersey

By the way, I put together that list someone posted earlier in this thread, so thanks for sharing.

Great info. Nike is annoying w that crap...

Ok for anyone that wants one of these white russia jerseys, join our iihf jerseys group on facebook, and contact serguey chumin. Hes very trustworthy and lives in russia. Ive done tons of trades w him over the years. He will be able to help.

Joining right now!

Cool, just sent Mr Chumin a message. Sometimes it's the hunt for these types of things that is the most exciting.

It's for a charity fund raiser. That's what I was told anyway. It may have come directly from USA Hockey...though, if it did, the USA Hockey tag would probably have been stamped into the collar.

I won it haha. I was praying nobody posted it on this thread before it ended. So the best place to customize this is EPS? I'm making it a McDonagh.

"I am sorry, the seller has pulled the item and it is no longer for sale. I am terribly sorry to have wasted your time. I am refunding your money in full. My sincerest apologies."

Some guy probably offered the seller more after the auction ended. I'm pretty pissed off right now, I have never left bad feedback before to anyone but I just might if he doesn't decide to sell this to me.