Caps New Jerseys

SabreFaninNYC

caps.jpg

Rumour has it that these are the new Caps' jerseys. They were apparently leaked.

Hats...

p3545961reg.jpg

I think the final Caps logo will have more blue instead of what looks to be black on that rumoured jersey. If the blue is subed in for all the black, they might look decent.

Very interesting...those look decent.

Very interesting...those look decent.

Its tough to tell from the picture but that red looks rather orangish to me. Not too bad...

Well, that's not too bad actually. Throw some blue in there though. If they're gonna be 'the way it was', then the colors HAVE to be bleu, blanc et rouge...I mean red, white and blue.

Well, that's not too bad actually. Throw some blue in there though. If they're gonna be 'the way it was', then the colors HAVE to be bleu, blanc et rouge...I mean red, white and blue.

Yeah, I think the Capitals logo/writing will be blue and the lines on the sides will be blue. They look black in that picture but I think more blue will be noticed once the jerseys are finally revealed.

Yeah, I think the Capitals logo/writing will be blue and the lines on the sides will be blue. They look black in that picture but I think more blue will be noticed once the jerseys are finally revealed.

Any word on any other jerseys? Draft day is fast approaching....