Buffalo Sabres new alternate jerseys

Bobcat1988

The Sabres have been slowly teasing a new alternate jersey over the past few weeks on twitter. Today they dropped the most interesting picture yet -- their captains patches. I've included the rest of the puzzle photos below:

D8fr26L.jpg

ePlPF00.jpg

BhTTt0J.jpg

BbZxH4O.jpg

TRl2f2k.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those captian's patches are SWEET! I can't wait to see the whole jersey.

Gotta agree, that's a great take on the C & A. Breaking the mold can sometimes be good.

Those patches might just save this jersey from being the trainwreck it looked like it would be...maybe this will all fit together well as a finished product!

Those C/A patches are awesome. I can already picture the nightmare getting these customized if they don't release them as patches.

I like the creativity, but I'm not sure I like the execution for the letters. It feels like it might be too many crossed swords on the jersey, but we'll have to see.

Regardless, I definitely like the creativity.

Those are pretty awesome. If they don't release them as patches would the place that does the team jerseys be able to put them on jerseys people want customized

They are interesting, yes, but a bit off. Maybe it's the swords, maybe I'll need some time to get used to them, but as previously mentioned: it'll give us shirt-heads (as my brother call us) fits when it's time to customize.

I honestly think on the jerseys those Cs and As will look awful.

I honestly think on the jerseys those Cs and As will look awful.

Same here. I applaud them for being original, but those are straight up ugly.

It's looking alright so far. I just predict it's going to be another typical modern day jersey. Though hopefully, it'll be the best of all the new ones slated for next season. It doesn't look to be all that simple, like all of them are.

• 2 weeks later...

Buffalo has succumbed to the motocross style. So sad after their original blue and gold jerseys from years ago were always so classy.

oh my goodness what the hell is that? You said it man, if theyd just go back to the classic look all would be forgiven. That is horrendous. Those awful shades of yellow clash and die right on the front.

They may get the award for worst reveal of the summer.

These are absolutely hideous!

And not for nothing, everyone knows the logo and knows where they're from. Do they really need "Buffalo" printed above the logo?