New crests for next season

kildare

Washington definitely is. From Cry Wolf's earlier posts (http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?sho...ic=427&st=0) Tampa Bay, San Jose, Vancouver, Ottawa, and Boston will have anything from full revamps to minor changes.

I hope San Jose doesn't change their logo, that's one of the best around. I'm curious to see what the Lightning will come up with.

I have to say though- I REALLY like the secondary logo of the shark fin in the water that appears on their black unis. If they changes it to that- I would be happy!

SJ_180.gif

I have to say though- I REALLY like the secondary logo of the shark fin in the water that appears on their black unis. If they changes it to that- I would be happy!

SJ_180.gif

I miss that logo on their regular jerseys. Those made the originals look awesome. They have a SJ interlocking one that looks like a hook that appears on some of the Zephyr hats that looks really cool, I'm kinda thinking that'd be a good shoulder patch.

SJ_180.gif

That secondary logo of the shark fin in the water has to be the best in the game. FOR SURE !

• 2 weeks later...
Washington definitely is. From Cry Wolf's earlier posts (http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?sho...ic=427&st=0) Tampa Bay, San Jose, Vancouver, Ottawa, and Boston will have anything from full revamps to minor changes.

Tampa Bay sure was due for a change! I hope Boston goes back to tradition a bit, and I'm looking forward to seeing what San Jose has in store.