Crease / indentation removal

There is a pretty big indentation of the 8 to the right. You can feel the indentation on both sides of the fabric. I've tried turning the jersey inside out , placing a thick wet towel on top of the number and lightly ironing it. I mean lightly, and nothing happened. Can I steam it out? What would cause this kind of crease/indentation? Should I call TTS and let them know about this or is this something I can fix. I really don't feel like sending it back considering it took over a month for them to complete it in the first place.

post-13101-0-40089200-1378861993_thumb.j

I've had similar problems with numbers that were folded like that, and I'd say your best option at home is to try ironing it again, and if you put a towel down under the iron, you can use more force with the iron and nothing will happen to the jersey with a towel in between.

Did you have it shipped? I really wouldnt be too worried or mad at the customizer. You can get that out in literally 10 seconds with an iron, much less time than youve spent posting about it.

Just put like a thin towel over the number and iron it with a lot of steam moving the iron fast with a lot of pressure. Itll come out instantly.

Yea, it is the new 50. Everything is solid, just this crease. I know I could spend time on it right now. I'm just worried about burning it or messing it up, I don't have much experience with this so I'm looking for as much advice as I can get before I actually do it. I don't want to risk ruining this awesome jersey.

Not if you have it on a low heat setting, only the high settings will damage the fabric. Low heat, press the steam button a lot, and you'll be lovely. Turn the shirt inside out and use the towel if you want to be safe. It worked wonders on my lettered shirts that creased from being folded in storage.