% of jerseys you got back from customizing

tomtucker

In the beginning when I really got serious about doing up authentics I had issues pretty regularly (esp b/c I was dealing with an older font) but through experience and these boards (with all the helpful people I've met) things have settled down.

But there's always an element of fear when it comes to customizing. At least for me lol

Only one I remember was an Albany River Rats jerset that had bad glue marks around the sleeve numbers, like they misapplied them and moved them. I sent it back for a replacement.

A few, mostly because I didn't specify but some were unforgivable.

I had a Rangers 2.0 come back with the wrong font '2' on the arm (the ones on the arm actually differ to the ones on the back of the jersey) and the '2' was cut wrong on the back of the jersey as well.

I had a Rangers heritage come back from Icejerseys with arched font on the nameplate, rather than radial, although I get the impression that this is a common error.

I've also had some very minor issues such as a jersey arriving where one of the lace ends from the neck had been stitched to the back of the name plate. That was easily fixed at home but I did wonder how it got passed quality control.

It's true that as you get more and more into the hobby the stress of having a jersey customized grows accordingly!

I just sent some Detroit NIKE Authentic jerseys to SportsHaven to get them done up, I'm sure they will be just fine since they do the on-ice jerseys, but there's always a bit of hesitation. I'll post the results in a few weeks.

S

I've had 150-200 done by Triple Threat Sports. Anything that was off the wall I supplied a photo, in that amount 1 had an error and that was for a newer style jersey that they cut the wrong font for. The other error was a misspelled last name but they caught it before it made it to me.