It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

The Mclean isnt a gamer. At least i hope you didnt buy it as one. The small "c" was only in the 80's and 90-91. By 92 it was the same size as the rest of the letters. So given the color scheme of that style (92-93 to 96-97) it cant be a gamer. Also kirk cut out his fight straps.

Not saying it is a gamer, but stranger things have happened...this hobby is full of anomalies.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still wondering why Raymond doesn't wear his full name on his jersey. I've never heard an announcer from any team not call him "Masonraymond".

I've noticed that as well. :lol:

Just got this in today. It came with an unused nameplate still in the bag. It's too bad Starter was the only company that included nameplates with it's authentic jerseys. One of these days I'll have to spend money on getting some jerseys customized instead of just buying more jerseys.

DSC_0455-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Today I recived 2 awesome jerseys. One is a grail and is currently in the process of having a huge personalized signature removed, I'll be posting it in a day or whenever I get it done.

Here is the other which is also pretty great-

2003-04 Kimmo Timonen All-Star Skills Competition Worn Jersey

It's just awesome to have something like this. I think Im going to get a photo done from photofile to frame and keep with it. One thing that is cool, the numbers are not kiss cut like every other Preds jersey ever. A nice piece that I got an amazing deal on.

timonen-skills-b.png

timonen-skills-f.png

Hawks 2.0 Team Issued away jersey with the 2013 SCF patch!

Sexy! Edited by slimcutta
Pls stop quoting pics needlessy - baby jesus has colic.

Nice! What size is it?

Thanks to NYIJM29 for this jersey! Hawks 2.0 Team Issued away jersey with the 2013 SCF patch!

Awesome Vopats and Bourque jersey!

So this arrival is not the grail I mentioned the other day but it is one from the 'One that got away' thread. A while back before I got real serious about the direction of my collection I sold off a few of my mustard Preds jerseys and have regretted it since. One of them was a Legwand...

2006-07 David Legwand Predators Third Set 1

legwand-mustard-b.png

legwand-mustard-f.png

And now... after years of searching!

2004-05 Matt Hendricks Florida Everblades

This was the #1 Matt Hendricks jersey I wanted for the collection and I finally have one, complete with MG paperwork. Its his only ECHL team and they are pretty local to me. The wear is awesome, only outdone by the Hershey jersey I have of his. A nearly decade old ECHL jersey is pretty tough to track down and I got pretty lucky in finding it. I had just found this Facebook group for the Everblades and I was going to post on it that I was looking for one and an older lady had just posted pics of this jersey! I messaged her instantly (this was in July) but she only got back to me last week. She was super nice and sold to me right away. It had a HUGE customized life story/signature on the front but as of today it is gone. It took quite a few passes but Im more than happy with it now. 3 more AHL teams needed to complete have a jersey for every team he's been on!

hendricks-everblades-b.png

hendricks-everblades-f.png

1988-1989 Kris King Detroit Red Wings road jersey - decent wear with lots of stick marks on the front especially on the hem, some scattered ones on the left sleeve and a nice one across the back '8'; photo-matched -

001_zps6e138103.jpg

002_zps5461adf4.jpg

003_zps7b9c0c54.jpg

004_zpsc1462b90.jpg

1988-1989 Kris King Detroit Red Wings road jersey - decent wear with lots of stick marks on the front especially on the hem, some scattered ones on the left sleeve and a nice one across the back '8' –

I was watching that one, glad it went to someone here.

2004-05 Matt Hendricks Florida Everblades

This was the #1 Matt Hendricks jersey I wanted for the collection and I finally have one, complete with MG paperwork. Its his only ECHL team and they are pretty local to me. The wear is awesome, only outdone by the Hershey jersey I have of his. A nearly decade old ECHL jersey is pretty tough to track down and I got pretty lucky in finding it. I had just found this Facebook group for the Everblades and I was going to post on it that I was looking for one and an older lady had just posted pics of this jersey! I messaged her instantly (this was in July) but she only got back to me last week. She was super nice and sold to me right away. It had a HUGE customized life story/signature on the front but as of today it is gone. It took quite a few passes but Im more than happy with it now. 3 more AHL teams needed to complete have a jersey for every team he's been on!

Your Hendricks collection is awesome. Incredible that you found it.

So it's been a while, and as such these are backed up a bit. Been really busy in the past year though with buying a townhouse - our first home - and a new puppy. I've brought in quite a few really awesome Pens shirts in that time...a few of which I never thought I'd ever find!

1979 M&N Schultz Replica that I got as a Christmas gift:

1978AwayAuthentic-Schultz_Front.jpg

1978AwayAuthentic-Schultz_Rear.jpg

2000's Lemieux Size 48 (Need to add on a "C"):

2003HomeAuthentic-Lemieux_Front_zps6e8b1

2003HomeAuthentic-Lemieux_Rear_zps817b53

1975 "Chevron" Replica - I couldn't pass this one up since I know I'll never find a real one, and especially since it was made of actual dureen material. It's so soft!:

1974Away-Blank_Front.jpg

1992 Home Lemieux 3-Patch Size 48(Just need to swap out a few of the patches, switch to an ultrafil nameplate, update the "C" and "Lemieux" lettering):

1992HomeAuthentic-LemieuxRegularSeason_F

1992HomeAuthentic-LemieuxRegularSeason_R

1990 Away Jagr Size 48 (Might switch to Mario. Will add either Pittsburgh ASG patch or 91 Cup...probably ASG. Need to switch to Ultrafil plate and update name lettering.):

1991AwayAuthentic-Jagr_Front_zps5021d1bc

1991AwayAuthentic-Jagr_Rear_zps09cc2868.