It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1989 NHL All-Star Wales Conference. Minty fresh, even the screened patches are in amazing condition. I'm thinking of going with Lemieux on this one. Any idea who can properly customize it?

35410751215626-vi.jpg

40410751220764-vi.jpg

44410751224163-vi.jpg

46410751226520-vi.jpg

Nice All-Star Tom! One of the few All-Star designs that don't suck.

Thanks guys. I lucked out on the bay with this one, big time! Unfortunately, my choices for Rangers players aren't fantastic, so I'm probably going with the obvious choice (Lemieux). I'm not at all in a rush to send it out, so I'm willing to do a little research before I do.

Above all else, I'm shocked I found a size 52-54 that actually fits me. I posted the pics of the patches in case anybody needs to compare the originals to repros.

Got this one yesterday. 2008-2009 Set 2 Aaron Rome Game Worn Jersey. This jersey was discussing when I got it, but after a couple of washes it looks much better. The left arm has 3 small team repairs and there is a skate cut on the lower part of the crest.

Rome%25202008-2009%2520Game%2520Worn%252

Unfortunately, my choices for Rangers players aren't fantastic, so I'm probably going with the obvious choice (Lemieux).

Mullen!!

Or LaFontaine. He eventually became a Ranger.

:P

Hey Goalie, what was the availability of that all star jersey? Without the patch, looking for that jersey, but 1991 [Lafleur last all star game]. Thanks for any info!

Just got lucky. That's all.

Okay Dokken.

Wow! a Dokken reference. Wonder how many here actually got that.

I have seen them many times. From small clubs to big arenas. The last time was at a Six Flags Magic Mountain if you can believe it.

How low do you have to sink when you start playing at amusement parks.

discussing OR DIGUSTING ???

Discussing for sure. From the time I opened the box until I tossed it into the washing machine it would not shut up about how cold it was in the UPS truck. :unsure:

Wow! a Dokken reference. Wonder how many here actually got that.

I have seen them many times. From small clubs to big arenas. The last time was at a Six Flags Magic Mountain if you can believe it.

How low do you have to sink when you start playing at amusement parks.

Lol. George lynch is my guitar players hero. He's met him personally and through business at least 20 or so times. I met him once when we opened for lynch mob.

Discussing for sure. From the time I opened the box until I tossed it into the washing machine it would not shut up about how cold it was in the USP truck. :unsure:

Any time I see a Vancouver jersey I am now conditioned to expect a cupcake and a foot. lol

2005-06 Columbus Blue Jackets Jody Shelley Alternate - extra fight strap sewn behind the crest. I've wanted a jersey with this kind of modification for some time. It also has a good 2" repair on the cuff/seam of the left sleeve, the neck lace is shortened and the back fight strap is shortened.

2005-06%20CBJ%20Jody%20Shelley%20Alterna

2005-06%20CBJ%20Jody%20Shelley%20Alterna

i-r4P5McH-XL.jpg

Nice Shelley - gotta love the fighter mods!!

Nice Shelley - gotta love the fighter mods!!

These guys must be REALLY important. ;-)

Added another practice jersey to the collection. CCM Ultrafil size 58, this thing is a tent.

DSC_0743-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Hi everyone.

Do Koho replicas have a mesh like quality to them and the crest is a bendable cotton piece that can unravel? I did some research on the CCM/Koho jerseys before and the jersey I just received seems much lighter and more flimsy than I expected.

I'll post a couple of photos soon hopefully, but I'm not too happy with what I got in the mail.

This one came in today

2013/2014 Andre Benoit white set 1 Scored his first goal as an Av in this jersey and has a bunch of marks and one small team repair on the sleeve. there was blood on it but they did a heck of a job getting it out i cant see one sign of it even being there but i have a photo match with a mark on the jersey when the blood was there

image_zpsd0416f77.jpg

image_zpsecc38058.jpg

photomatch with blood on the jersey but they completely cleaned the blood off but there is a mark on the front of the jersey and he is rocking the no shave november stache

974a0ebe-9388-453f-b320-e4c92ff1350d_zps