It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Also, lots of updates on my collection page in the Show and Tell section for those who are interested.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the enstrom have an edge nameplate on it?

The MTS centre is stupid expensive for customization but if they're the only ones who do it right then I'll have to bite the bullet

Does the enstrom have an edge nameplate on it?

Looks like air-knit to me.

Click the link in my signature. The lettering house is in the post. Apparently it's also right down the road from MTS

Yes I was assured it would be done to on-ice standards, by the team's cutomizer.

How those Jets 2.0s are sharp up-close! Nice addition!

I've been looking for a Boogaard for a couple years - still need a regular season gamer, but this will satidfy the quest for now –

2010-2011 #94 Derek Boogaard Rangers training camp jersey - its a recycled early 2000's jersey, so it has a decent amount of marks and wear on it, completely rusted fight strap snaps as well as evidence of a number change - the old number looks to be '90' or '98', so the '9' is more "yellowed" than the "4". Came with a both Steiner hologram as well as the Rangers inventory tag –

001_zpsad4d17df.jpg

002_zpsb17a214e.jpg

003_zpsca5aba03.jpg

004_zpsaeec99ba.jpg

Mike, love the Knucles Nilan and Twister gamers.

I also have to agree with everyone else, the Jets white jerseys look great.

Love the sleeves...the crest? Not so much.

Where did you go to meet him? I asked all over Nashville about visiting team practice. At one point I was even willing to lurk outside the hotel if I could have found someone who was willing/able to provide info.

Aside from the chrome gimmick, I love the design of that Islanders jersey. It's new, while still remaining some what true to their oiginal logo. It would make a great third jersey......although their current abomination of a third jersey is some what growing on me.

My two newest: Training camp replica jerseys. "Training camp" because as far as I've been able to find out, the Avs don't/have never wear/worn numbers on their practice jerseys during the season. But they definitely do during camp. Yet I was able to dig up two out of hundreds of images of Peter Forsberg wearing practice jerseys with numbers. One from a 2003 Denver Post archive noting the pic as "at practice" - and the other from a tribute video on YouTube. Not exactly sure if the jerseys he's wearing in the pics are CCMs, but I suppose it's a good guess, and they are replicas so what the hell, right? Grey one has a Forsberg auto on the front. It came with an inscription: "To Lisa" on the crest and two other player autos. I saw the Forsberg auto and immediately had designs on putting 21 on it. So a little goof off and a few q-tips and Lisa, Adam Foote, and Dan Hinote are gone. HUGE ups and thanks to Sir Keener who created the number kits for me from the pics. He got them exactly dead-on. I placed them myself and had Mrs. SuperTheGreat do the sewing. Also had her zigzag the crests and CCM Center Ice patches down.

Reference images duplicated expertly by Sir Keener - Thanks again, brother.

Very cool. I've never seen numbers on any of the practice jerseys from them either. If they have a number is is just written on the tag on the inside.

Another thumbs up for the white Jets jersey. They do look awesome

So it's been a while since I've had something new to post...

5x5ppy9-vi.jpg

So I got a couple of jersey on ebay the past week. One of them was a local seller about 30 miles from me, but we couldn't find time to meet up so I just had him ship it. I figured I would get it Saturday since he shipped it Friday, except USPS decided to send it to a sort facility 30 miles in the opposite direction, because...

fe8zncx-vi.jpg

So of course it sat there all weekend. Meanwhile the other jersey I got was shipped from Western Pennsyltucky arrived today as well, since it didn't have to make a pitstop at a sort facility in Australia.

IMG_20140113_175435-vi.jpg

These things are about as cheap as it gets and almost as flimsy as Nike Swift gamers. Now that I have the FF patches I am restarting my FF projects. This one is getting the 2008 patch and Gerbe on it eventually.

IMG_20140113_175653-vi.jpg

Been wanting to get one of these for a long time and it does not disappoint. And I am broke again.

Got this one over the weekend.

92/93 Lindros game worn road jersey

100_7422-vi.jpg

100_7438-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Lindros on 3/24/93 vs the New York Rangers at The Garden in a 5-4 Flyers victory in which Lindros scored his third career hat trick. The wear is light as expected on this one game wonder.

There are some markings under the left arm and a small marking on the black piping on the upper left arm.

100_7458-vi.jpg

100_7457-vi.jpg

Jersey was signed behind the crest by Lindros and Flyers trainer Jim Evers as were all Lindros Flyers game worn jerseys. March 24/93 designating the date worn is in black sharpie next to the signatures.

100_7466-vi.jpg

There is a signed Lindros LOA on Flyers letterhead dated 3/26/1993 specifying by Eric that the jersey was worn by him then donated to the American Cancer Society for an auction that was held on 3/29/1993.

So it's been a while since I've had something new to post...

So I got a couple of jersey on ebay the past week. One of them was a local seller about 30 miles from me, but we couldn't find time to meet up so I just had him ship it. I figured I would get it Saturday since he shipped it Friday, except USPS decided to send it to a sort facility 30 miles in the opposite direction, because...

So of course it sat there all weekend. Meanwhile the other jersey I got was shipped from Western Pennsyltucky arrived today as well, since it didn't have to make a pitstop at a sort facility in Australia.

These things are about as cheap as it gets and almost as flimsy as Nike Swift gamers. Now that I have the FF patches I am restarting my FF projects. This one is getting the 2008 patch and Gerbe on it eventually.

Been wanting to get one of these for a long time and it does not disappoint. And I am broke again.

Best post EVER!

Love seeing NCAA jerseys, Guam. Are you going to put anyone on the Spiders? Langway being the obvious guess...

And that patched Lindros, wow! Great pick up, Rob.

Yeah if I get it done up it will be a Langway. I already have so much crap I am planning to send to EPS when they have their annual sale again that I am probably leaving it as it is for now.

NCAA jerseys are an absolute pain in the Arse which makes it kind of a fun project. I sort of gave up when I didn't think I was going to be able to get the FF patches so I never bothered buying the jerseys, and now that I have the patches I can't find a lot of the jerseys I could have gotten. :doh: