It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Moore is awesome, having watched him play junior hockey here in Chicago it's been a blast to see him have success in the NHL. Once Columbus dumped him I was afraid he wouldn't have the skill to keep up on other teams but it looks like I was wrong.

2.0 sharks? I can't tell on my phone

thanks guys!

yeah it's a 2.0.

Looking at pics, I'm trying to see if these numbers are "fat" enough. I can't tell 100% and it's bothering me.

Based on this image:

http://3.cdn.nhle.com/sharks/images/upload/gallery/2013/10/185382109_slide.jpg

There are some issues, for sure. The cut in the 3 at the midpoint is way too deep, and the hole in the 9 is also far too big.

Also, the name font has some issues as well.

Granted, this photo isn't definitive enough to give the exact font, but its definitive enough to say its not correct.

IceJerseys is very awesome about correcting mistakes like that though. They'll just ask for pics showing what is wrong.

Very nice 2.0 though!

IceJerseys is very awesome about correcting mistakes like that though. They'll just ask for pics showing what is wrong.

It's a shame they don't get it right the first time, though...obviously no one wants to shoot themselves in the foot, and I suppose most businesses make enough money from fans who don't know better and just accept the customization the way they get it, but it would be nice if customizers would at least disclose that they don't necessarily customize to team specs.

It's a shame they don't get it right the first time, though...obviously no one wants to shoot themselves in the foot, and I suppose most businesses make enough money from fans who don't know better and just accept the customization the way they get it, but it would be nice if customizers would at least disclose that they don't necessarily customize to team specs.

Agreed... although, according to their site, they use NHLPA approved fonts. Granted, the NHLPA clearly doesn't get things right either, but that's what they go by, rather than collecting every team's specific specs (although if there were a place that could actually go through the hassle and actually get everything correct, they'd do quite well).

I think most of the legit customizers (IJ, EPS, TTS) do the best job they can with the information they have. I don't think they are trying to trick unsuspecting folks, they are just victims of bad font sets/kits they get from the NHLPA/Stahls etc.

At least most of the good customizers will fix a problem if you bring it to their attention, but I agree it'd be easier for all involved if they had the info to get it right the first time.

Just landed this alternate Admirals jersey. Good wear, photomatched to the holes in the shoulders and a mark across the crest. My first in this style, the color is really sharp.

2008-09 Nick Spaling Milwaukee Admirals

spaling-ads-f.png

spaling-ads-b.png

Coolhockey uses NHLPA approved fonts and that doesn't mean jack. Somehow, every team customizer has their own team font with minor tweaks such that other NHLPA approved customizers still won't get it right.

This. Want something done 100% you have to go to the teams source.

Can somebody explain to me again the significance of the old Milwaukee Brewers logo on the Ads' jerseys? I still don't get it. Not that it takes anything away at all. The blue style is really sweet looking. It almost feels like a throwback to when they used the Nords old stuff.

Can somebody explain to me again the significance of the old Milwaukee Brewers logo on the Ads' jerseys? I still don't get it. Not that it takes anything away at all. The blue style is really sweet looking. It almost feels like a throwback to when they used the Nords old stuff.

From their Wikipedia page.

The Admirals were purchased in June 2005 by a group of investors, led by Harris J. Turer, including Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio, assistant general manager Gord Ash and pitcher Ben Sheets. The Brewers subsequently became the sole uniform sponsor of the Admirals, and the Admirals wear a Brewers logo patch on their sweaters.

I agree, it's just so annoying to go through all the trouble. Add to the list of jerseys that need corrections. Sigh...

For comparison to the previous Couture post.

Thanks buddy

^ nice spaling, brandon.

You had us all confused with your new avatar.

All about the true north strong and free for the next two weeks

GO CANADA Go

No. Everyone likes TIm Hortons. There is a difference.

Up here we call it Timmy ho's and it's s***. Rotten Ronnie's coffee is way better.