It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, for all the nice comments!

@likeaboss2: I thought the quality on the Stadium Series 2.0 was pretty good. Junkyard Athletic didn't seem to like it, but then again he knows more about uniforms than I do, and he's probably more particular about construction details. The only thing that worries me is the front crest, the way the design is sublimated on, I get the feeling that if you ever get an oil stain on it, or something that won't come out with a little water, I'd be afraid to use any kind of solvent on it for fear of destroying the design. I have nothing to complain about at all though, as I feel bad for the members here who are fans of other teams and only had a choice between a replica or nothing...

@Brilliant!: The ASG patch on the Palffy is authentic, but the AM patch is a repro. I gave up trying to find an original- then Mnwildfan7000 puts up a want ad for one here, and finds one within a couple of hours, lol!

Update: Found an authentic AM patch and have already replaced the repro!

@Girouxsalem: Haha, yeah, the Edges are kind of a b**** to fold, aren't they? I don't have any secrets to give you, but I just took my time- must have spent a couple minutes on each one just to get the arms right!

@CoolinLA: Bobcat Athletic did the game jerseys, and they're doing mine up as well.

Edited by LAK74

Where do you even get Authentic SS jerseys? I've been holding off on getting a Hawks Premier in the hope that an authentic will go on sale. I wouldn't want a gamer, just an edge size 46 :)

Where do you even get Authentic SS jerseys? I've been holding off on getting a Hawks Premier in the hope that an authentic will go on sale. I wouldn't want a gamer, just an edge size 46 :)

The Kings were the only ones who made some to sell to fans. Other teams didn't make authentics available.

Interesting note on the Kings Stadium jerseys: The authentics were shipped with the stadium shoulder patch applied even though I didn't order the patch (don't remember if it was an option). The premier jersey did not include the stadium shoulder patch unless it was added to the order for an extra $25 at the time, I think.

Olympic jerseys look good HC. Bummer about the A on the Lando, especially since they told you they would put it on. Gotta say I like the Finland jerseys, too. Pretty cool design.

Wow, that's one crazy Kings haul... great stuff

LAK74: Awesome jerseys! I really love the Toffoli.

Here is my mini-haul of Kings jerseys, just picked them up on Monday.

2013-2014 Anze Kopitar Vintage Alternate 2.0

a035ba5f-c0ae-4314-af10-d80330d32620_zps9963f715-be99-45a1-9790-beb6adc6b9cd_zps

2013-2014 Mike Richards Vintage Alternate 2.0

168e1968-b7c1-4971-b941-480edb213180_zps55904554-f408-4379-92ea-2a355809c6aa_zps

2012 SCF Dustin Brown Home 2.0

320395d1-8a6f-4de1-b9a0-4f49d44e633f_zps962744ee-77bb-43e5-8268-3af0546aa4d2_zps

Sorry for the bad lighting and photography skills :P . I was gonna go with Kopi on the Black Home, but since Brown was the first King to raise the Cup (and he's one of my favorite players as well) I had to go with him first and am really happy with it. I've got another Home 2.0 on the way that will become an Anze Kopitar SCF 2012 and hope to snag a road 2.0 as well.

More Kings awesomeness! Great pickups, man!

Got this tent today

IMAG0027.jpg

An obviously blank 2.0 size 58+. I'd be willing to trade for another home 2.0 in a 56 but in reality the 58+ is barely bigger. It's pretty much exactly the same as a size 52 6100. I'd prefer a wordmark but thats an easy change as I want to make it an Olli Maatta. if anyone has a black wordmark patch I'd be interested

In the spirit of Team USA...

2014 WJC - Jon Gillies:

lbUXIkC.jpg

5bkhmj9.jpg

It goes nicely with my Gillies from last year:

S07MWLG.png

2014 WJC - Connor Carrick:

i28y8Dr.jpg?1

bGqEw93.jpg?1

For some reason the Carrick is the only white jersey of the set not to have the IIHF patch. Interesting quirk. Anyone know where to find decent pictures from this year's tournament? The Gillies should be a pretty easy match, but I'm having trouble finding any reasonably sized pictures.

Awesome USA jerseys man. The Carrick is really cool but odd @ the IIHF patch.

I just landed this 11-12 Predators Home Set 1 Legwand. Nice wear, 6 repairs and worn by the original Predator in the debut of the gold jerseys.

legwand-gold-b.png

legwand-gold-f.png

2013-14 Columbus Blue Jackets Marian Gaborik Road - repairs on shoulder and sleeve, hemmed and cinched sleeves

2013-14%20CBJ%20Marian%20Gaborik%20Road%

2013-14%20CBJ%20Marian%20Gaborik%20Road%

2001-02 Syracuse Crunch Jody Shelley Road - 9-11 patch, torn fight strap. 165 PIM in 22 games in October, November and early December 2001.

2001-02%20Syracuse%20Crunch%20Jody%20She

2001-02%20Syracuse%20Crunch%20Jody%20She

Where did you get that Bergeron? I've been looking for one for a looong time