It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some great great pickups on this page already. Nice ones everybody, love the Leggy

Where did you get that Bergeron? I've been looking for one for a looong time

That thing is pretty sweet, whatever it is. Also, thanks Skeeter.

In the spirit of Team USA...

2014 WJC - Jon Gillies:

It goes nicely with my Gillies from last year:

2014 WJC - Connor Carrick:

For some reason the Carrick is the only white jersey of the set not to have the IIHF patch. Interesting quirk. Anyone know where to find decent pictures from this year's tournament? The Gillies should be a pretty easy match, but I'm having trouble finding any reasonably sized pictures.

Pfft, no Eichel no care, MR MONEYBAGS. :P

The Carrick doesn't have an IIHF patch because even they don't want to be associated with a Caps player.

Awesome USA jerseys man. The Carrick is really cool but odd @ the IIHF patch.

I just landed this 11-12 Predators Home Set 1 Legwand. Nice wear, 6 repairs and worn by the original Predator in the debut of the gold jerseys.

I saw that jersey on ebay and was tempted to pick it up, but I'm saving up for the Forsberg 1st game jersey.

Former US Olympian: Authentic Nike 1996/1997 Chicago Blackhawks Gary Suter Alternate Jersey

DSCN3782_zps77ae3108.jpg

DSCN3794_zpsc7da3e37.jpg

Amazing Blackhawks Alternate pickup! Still looking for those in all 4 brands myself! Very nice

Finally some new arrivals...

2012-2013 Boston Strong Patched Chara 2.0 customized by Custom Crafted

002_zps18d8f6a4.jpg

003_zps7efa554c.jpg

Flyers Jakub Voracek 2.0 customized by Philly Express

004_zpsd529fa4f.jpg

005_zps6ee11617.jpg

My favorite pick-up, a 2012-2013 Adirondack Phantoms Marc-Andre Bourdon game worn set 1 away jersey. Jersey has some really amazing wear.

006_zps18668276.jpg

007_zps14d55fad.jpg

008_zpsf3d3b9bd.jpg

And its not new but I had the "A" moved into a better location, and the jersey just looks great.

009_zps82ce47f5.jpg

010_zps6fd680e6.jpg

Great haul FlyHighGuys. Is Bourdon playing again? I recall him having some concussion problems in spring of 2012, but it clearly looks like he has returned.

Thanks. He got a concussion with the flyers at the end of the 11-12 season and then due to the lockout he started the 12-13 season with the phantoms. With the lingering side effects he took a hard hit and his concussion symptoms worsened. He literally just returned a few weeks ago to the phantoms and now I believe he his out with a concussion again. His career is pretty much ruined unfortunately.

Thanks. He got a concussion with the flyers at the end of the 11-12 season and then due to the lockout he started the 12-13 season with the phantoms. With the lingering side effects he took a hard hit and his concussion symptoms worsened. He literally just returned a few weeks ago to the phantoms and now I believe he his out with a concussion again. His career is pretty much ruined unfortunately.

Oh man, I did not realize he returned and that he got hurt again. That sucks. He is a huge dude, so that's a shame he sustained another head injury. I would agree that it sounds like he is likely done. Good for him that he got to play in the 2012 Winter Classic, but I am sure he would rather have had a lengthier career

Really? Last I heard he was down with the Phantoms, but I can't find anything on him getting injured again.

Flames alt from the 09-10 season before it was made with edge material. Personally I would love for the flames to go to these as their full time home jersey.

100_1288_zpsd635ffa0.jpg

This one has the embroidery around the yellow. I'm pretty sure the ones after that season were triple layered.

Agreed.. Those old school Flames jerseys are great and are so much better than all the new versions they have worn up to the present day...

I would LOVE if the Flames went with that style for home and away.

Just got this... forgot to post it yesterday...been too busy wearing it! :P Very happy I got this Edge 1.0 58 Caps jersey of Ovie as an Assistant Captain.

http://s777.photobucket.com/user/Wra7hofAchilles/library/Capitals%20Jersey?sort=6&page=1

Though I have to ask for those who know, is the nameplate Edge material? I think it is from the holes but not 100% If so then with the stitching it would make it IMHO a perfect authentic replica of a gamer from 07-08.

Beautiful Flames jersey. I wish I had an authentic one. Just own the replica for now until I can get one :)

^ yeah you're good with that ovie. It's edge nameplate, stacked name, kiss cut numbers and A. But, 07-08 season the name font was slightly bigger and taller. Take a look at his gamer from that season.

NOOOO!!! ... exuberance denied.

I'll take a look at that. Hmmm...are the numbers completely off or are these the fonts they use now?

^ yeah you're good with that ovie. It's edge nameplate, stacked name, kiss cut numbers and A. But, 07-08 season the name font was slightly bigger and taller. Take a look at his gamer from that season.

The Ovie is definitely nice but they were actually reverse kiss cut names in 07-08. Cutting Edge still did the jerseys that season, EPS took over after that. I have an Eric Fehr from that season, sorry to break the news!