It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Also, the names have always been the same size but the nameplate is bigger in 07-08. The nameplates are 4" in 07-08 and the letters are always 2 3/4". The EPS nameplates are about 3 3/8". Just compared the Fehrs!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the names have always been the same size but the nameplate is bigger in 07-08. The nameplates are 4" in 07-08 and the letters are always 2 3/4". The Cutting Edge nameplate are about 3 3/8". Just compared the Fehrs!

???

The nameplates on my EPS gamers are 3 1/2". Are the CES ones 4" or 3 3/8"?

Hmmm ok so were/are the names always kiss cut now? Or was it just for that season? Also... IF the nameplate and font is wrong it's easy to get that changed out isn't it?

The names have been stacked since 08-09 when the Caps switched to EPS. Not 100% sure about 07-08.

Well Ovie wasn't a captain until 2010...is this accurate for that season (08-09)? Or should I get the nameplate swap?

Thanks again btw for the help... everyone here.

Well Ovie wasn't a captain until 2010...is this accurate for that season (08-09)? Or should I get the nameplate swap?

Thanks again btw for the help... everyone here.

That depends on how much 1.0 vs 2.0 matters to you.

Oh right! They switched right? Only the Oilers kept using them after the first season the used them in 07-06....

Well...looks like I'll need to get the nameplate changed...so it's as perfect as can be.

Btw I blame everyone here for making me this way now. :P

If you're a real stickler, then swap the nameplate and you've got a perfect 2007-08. And if not, no worries its still nicely done. He was wearing the 2.0 after that season anyhow.

Authentic CCM Ultrafil 1990/1991 Chicago Blackhawks Doug Wilson Home Jersey, size 52, patch is a repo.

DSCN3806_zps633ef7e7.jpg

DSCN3819_zps180385e9.jpg

Authentic CCM Ultrafil 1991/1992 Chicago Blackhawks Steve Smith Home Jersey, size 48, patch is authentic.

DSCN3834_zps47b5a3fe.jpg

DSCN3851_zps99c34a8e.jpg

Awsome Blackhawks adds! The white jerseys have always been some of my favorites.

So, these are just loose kits on top of the jerseys, but I'm legitimately giddy right now... Credit to Johnnyonthespot for the kits, and still have to give major credit to jerseymikea for the Spectrum patch... Both Edge 2.0's, size 54:

IMG_5363_zps6fd66f25.jpg

IMG_5361_zps6c50661c.jpg

IMG_5362_zpsa042730a.jpg

IMG_5360_zpsa93e8179.jpg

This beauty came in :) Very happy. Size 46 JvR WC jersey with the patch

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

Yeah that was the only thing. Still looks great overall. Forgot that the sleeves are shorter on the 46 but the jersey fits great

Yeah that was the only thing. Still looks great overall. Forgot that the sleeves are shorter on the 46 but the jersey fits great

When you had this done, do they do the crazy stitch pattern within the numbers as well?

http://auctions.nhl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=95378

(especially noticeable on the one in the magnified view)