It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

When you had this done, do they do the crazy stitch pattern within the numbers as well?

http://auctions.nhl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=95378

(especially noticeable on the one in the magnified view)

Yup it does. Had it done by SLC

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Dougie Weight!!! Awesome Blackhawks, Leafs and Flyers sweaters as well.. Great adds fellas

Haven't had much in the way of pickups lately, but did manage to get one of these when they went up for auction. I went with a size 52 so I could actually wear it to Kings games, but holy crap, this thing is a friggin tent! Larger than Nike 52's, that's for sure. Also surprised at the amount of wear seeing as it was only used in one game

DSCF3460-vi.jpg?1393187418

DSCF3464-vi.jpg?1393187388

So do these lower the value of the older bk's

Did the rerelease if the edge Ducks jerseys decrease the value of the original Ducks jerseys?

I think it actually increased them.

However, I still don't understand the fascination with the original BK jerseys. They're ugly as hell, and really not that rare. There's always several on eBay at a time. There's so many more valuable, rare jerseys on eBay that people tend to neglect, while holding the BK up on a pedestal.

Did the rerelease if the edge Ducks jerseys decrease the value of the original Ducks jerseys?

However, I still don't understand the fascination with the original BK jerseys. They're ugly as hell, and really not that rare. There's always several on eBay at a time. There's so many more valuable, rare jerseys on eBay that people tend to neglect, while holding the BK up on a pedestal.

Yeah I mean there's an authentic 80s mesh pens jersey on gameworn.net forum for about $900. But with the whole bk and wildwing jersey I just don't see the excitement about them.

I feel like the big three 90's third jerseys are the BK, Wild Wing, and Fish Sticks. The thing is, speculation probably keeps them high.

Meaning, if one is going for less than it usually goes for, multiple collectors and flippers will end up putting in bids hoping to get it cheap, which will drive it up in price. Someone will then eventually get it, but only for slightly cheaper than the jersey's average value, or a fan will justify putting in a high bid and win the auction for what they usually go for.

I'm not sure what goes into Reebok producing a jersey. Whether producing a single jersey is expensive, but Reebok is leaving lots of money on the table by not reissuing jerseys.

They could make a ton of money by reissuing limited edition authentic jerseys at insane prices, much like what's happened with the vinyl record market.

Even things like the black 92-93 Sens jersey. Almost every Sens fan I meet wants one. Replicas of those would probably sell really well. I can imagine each team has "that" jersey that a lot of the fans want.

Haven't had much in the way of pickups lately, but did manage to get one of these when they went up for auction. I went with a size 52 so I could actually wear it to Kings games, but holy crap, this thing is a friggin tent! Larger than Nike 52's, that's for sure. Also surprised at the amount of wear seeing as it was only used in one game

jealous was at that game, tried hard to get one just didn't have the allotted funds to get it at that moment, will be watching the local craigslist as a few of the workers had blanks on that night and one of the local dealerships did give away one as well

They're ugly as hell, .

They ain't pretty but I like that stoic regal fella on the front

Nice Carnival jersey.

I was surprised at how cheap a bunch of those went.

Just got this one yesterday, it is a KOHO Montreal Canadiens.

wk9y.jpg

Now the only problem is that I don't know which player I should put on it.

2002-2003 Andrei Nazarov Coyotes Set 1 road with custom coin and skate lace front fight strap and repaired neck. Good wear to both sleeves with many board burns and unrepaired holes – looks to have seen action in as many as 10 fights!

010_zps847248a4.jpg

011_zps55a42ea4.jpg

013_zps69be0c24.jpg

2000-2001 Jason Doig Rangers home PS – worn in fight vs. Colin White

002_zpse054d671.jpg

001_zps56762235.jpg

1995-1996 Bill Huard Michigan K-Wings 3rd with heavily fight-damaged neck

006_zps74b585d2.jpg

007_zps7b43a769.jpg

008_zpscf1a37e9.jpg

2006-2009 Darren McCarty/Ryan Oulahen Red Wings – gameworn Oulahen PS jersey that had nameplate removed and was re-purposed ‘McCarty’

004_zps321eb046.jpg

005_zpsa0d1d4c0.jpg

Anyone know what the 39546 on the back of the Red Wings jersey stands for? Tried to do both a google search and a search on these forums but I don't seen an answer popping up

It's basically the Wings version of what Meigray does. They give each jersey a unique number to help authenticate it.

It's basically the Wings version of what Meigray does. They give each jersey a unique number to help authenticate it.

Hell of a place to put an ID# though. You'd think they could have put it on the inside of the hem. :D Does Hockeytown Authentics still do the Red Wings authentication?

Yes, the Club still runs HockeyTown Authentics for its GW/GU verification program. Not all jerseys have that placement, fwiw. I have several RW 2.0 gamers bought straight from the club that do not have the number on the outside, but rather a patch on the inside bottom hem a la MGG's style.

I figured they would have ID tagging in different places depending on the season. My Robitaille gamer just has a numbered hologram sticker on the fight strap. I'm just glad it's not on the outside!