It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

The numbers on the outside are typically PS jerseys, which this one originally was...........the stamp on the inside hem of this one spells that out as well -

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safe to say I hit the motherload on patches (at least for a Flyers' fan):

IMG_5365_zps18cbdfd6.jpg

Gonna keep where I got these close to the vest for the time being, as I don't want to blow this source for future times the Flyers wear a patch.

Safe to say I hit the motherload on patches (at least for a Flyers' fan):

Gonna keep where I got these close to the vest for the time being, as I don't want to blow this source for future times the Flyers wear a patch.

Cool patches but probably not worth what you had to do to get them ... :blink:

Got few new ones as part of the bigger lot. These three really don't fit to my collection, so they'll end up on for trade/sale list.

00-01 Springfield Falcons AHL game issued jersey #20 VAANANEN.

SP, size 56.

cwka.jpg

1999 NHL All-Star game worn jersey. World Team #27 NUMMINEN. Signed.

CCM size 56.

41a4.jpg

09-10 Florida Panthers blue home jersey. 2009 NHL Premier Helsinki. #24 McCabe Game worn/issued.

Reebok/CCM size 58xo3g.jpg

Cool patches but probably not worth what you had to do to get them ... :blink:

Haha, touché... and very poor wording on my part, lol.

Love that Numminen all-star, too bad it's autographed. The Panthers jersey is pretty sweet too.

Yea that's too bad. Unfortunately I think all of the gw all star jerseys from this era are signed as it was custom for players to autograph them right after the game.

Love that Numminen all-star, too bad it's autographed. The Panthers jersey is pretty sweet too.

I should note that the place is sold out anyway... so my source is, shall we say... irrelevant?

Got a second Capitals Winter Classic to go along with my Knuble: Mike Green, size 52, done up by EPS.

DSCN3893_zpsc69e626b.jpg

DSCN3903_zps76fed167.jpg

Authentic CCM Ultrafil 1991/1992 Chicago Blackhawks Stu Grimson Road Jersey, size 52, NHL 75th patch is authentic.

DSCN3947_zpsbb47e197.jpg

DSCN3963_zps69690885.jpg

Authentic CCM Ultrafil 1992/1993 Chicago Blackhawks Brent Sutter Road Jersey, size 48, Stanley Cup Centennial patch is a repo.

DSCN3972_zps6d2580c7.jpg

DSCN3984_zps06b84cc5.jpg

Authentic Pro Player 1999/2000 Chicago Blackhawks Eddie Olczyk Home Jersey, size 52, NHL 2000 patch is authentic.

DSCN3910_zpse99ecb5c.jpg

DSCN3922_zps123f35d6.jpg

Authentic Reebok 6100 2007 Chicago Blackhawks Peter Bondra Garth Brooks Teammates For Kids Foundation Home Jersey, size 52, Garth Brooks patch is a repo.

DSCN3928_zps73d9cd9c.jpg

DSCN3941_zps7575d78b.jpg

And for fun, got this for my wife, figured she should have an authentic in addition to her two ladies cut Hawks jerseys. Jeremy Roenick 1991/1992 CCM Ultrafil TBTC Barberpole jersey, size 44, patch is a repo. Figure she will debut this at the Stadium Series game Saturday when we are back in Chicago.

DSCN3986_zps4365a90e.jpg

DSCN3990_zpsa2454b2f.jpg

Got a second Capitals Winter Classic to go along with my Knuble: Mike Green, size 52, done up by EPS.

Authentic Reebok 6100 2007 Chicago Blackhawks Peter Bondra Garth Brooks Teammates For Kids Foundation Home Jersey, size 52, Garth Brooks patch is a repo.

yRedeemYourselfInDumbandDumber-vi.gif

Glad you managed to find a Reebok Bondra!

I’ve been viewing this forum for some time and have never posted anything before. I’ve been collecting jerseys for about 20 years and have sold most of them over the past 2 years (some to a few member on this site). I have a passion for 70’s hockey and recently came across this VERY RARE 1972-73 NY Islanders dureen home jersey (their first season in the NHL). It’s in incredible shape for being over 40 years old – no rips, snags or piling. I have never seen any of these on the web or elsewhere in the past. It looks like a team issued/extra jersey without any numbers. I know that the Isles switched to Rawlings for the next few seasons and that Cosby’s were only used during their inaugural season.

Received a bunch of jerseys back from Triple Threat Sports today...

1.CCM Air-Knit NJ Devils Niedermayer white jersey with 2003 Stanley Cup patch

2. EDGE 1.0 NJ Devils Elias white jersey with 2012 Stanley Cup Patch ( I now have one from every Devils Finals appearance)

3. EDGE 1.0 NJ Devils Janssen white jersey (used a team issued 58+ blank)

4. EDGE 2.0 NJ Devils Jagr red jersey (courtesy of the IJ coupon, saved me a ton!)

I'd post pictures but if I did, my phone would make them come out upside down, for some anyway.

Anyhow, now I really need to sell some stuff...

4. EDGE 2.0 NJ Devils Jagr red jersey (courtesy of the IJ coupon, saved me a ton!)

I'd post pictures but if I did, my phone would make them come out upside down, for some anyway.

Please don't. jagrfree-vi.png

UPS truck came by a little while ago. Got my Flyers WIve's Carnival worn Matt Read jersey (signed by him too) - This is my first purchase from MeiGray.

I have been to the Flyers Carnival for the past 3 years now. Afterwards, I have tried to get one of the jerseys in the auctions. I tried to get a Talbot jersey my first year. A Grossmann jersey last year... Got out bid at the very end both times (sucks to lose itin the last few minutes).

I think the olympics and the lack of advertising on tv (during the flyers games - which were not on due to the olympics) made the prices for all the jerseys much, much less this year (than what they normally go for)

Pretty cool!

read1_zpse74777b9.jpg

read2_zps610b7abc.jpg

read3_zpsaafed43e.jpg

read4_zps28610b86.jpg

read5_zpsfe5d6b87.jpg

read7_zps2403bb9e.jpg

read6_zps20e7dcd3.jpg