It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they stopped doing these things after Jeff Carter got traded.

No, this was the 37th year they have done this. The year that Jagr was there... Good god, the lines and number of people there were huge...

Congrats! I got my Couturier the other day and yes, it's a great feeling haha

I thought I got a pretty good deal on mine despite not knowing the normal prices... Idk, i'm happy either way : )

Edit- for future reference, assume everything guam says is either a shot at jagr and the caps or a reference to some controversial hockey-related topic

No, this was the 37th year they have done this. The year that Jagr was there... Good god, the lines and number of people there were huge...

Guam's inappropriate picture or sarcastic comment in 3...2...1... lol

Received a bunch of jerseys back from Triple Threat Sports today...

1.CCM Air-Knit NJ Devils Niedermayer white jersey with 2003 Stanley Cup patch

2. EDGE 1.0 NJ Devils Elias white jersey with 2012 Stanley Cup Patch ( I now have one from every Devils Finals appearance)

3. EDGE 1.0 NJ Devils Janssen white jersey (used a team issued 58+ blank)

4. EDGE 2.0 NJ Devils Jagr red jersey (courtesy of the IJ coupon, saved me a ton!)

I'd post pictures but if I did, my phone would make them come out upside down, for some anyway.

Anyhow, now I really need to sell some stuff...

Those all sound pretty sexy, would love to see some pics of them, upside down or not...

I thought they stopped doing these things after Jeff Carter got traded.

Swing and a miss.

PS. merged this to the arrivals thread

Edit- for future reference, assume everything guam says is either a shot at jagr and the caps or a reference to some controversial hockey-related topic

:P - Well, I am a big Jagr fan. I have met him 2 times.Have two jerseys and a photo signed by him... So, Sorry :thumbsup:

room109_zps3c5d9c85.jpg

2-100_zps6bd5fcc4.jpg

jagr5_zps9b63bc1e.jpg

Congrats! I got my Couturier the other day and yes, it's a great feeling haha

I thought I got a pretty good deal on mine despite not knowing the normal prices... Idk, i'm happy either way : )

That is cool. Giroux and Lecavalier went for the most. The rest were VERY low. Had I known they were going to go for that low, I may have tried for another one.

Okay guys, that first-season Isles jersey just simply isn't getting enough love. That thing is STUNNING.

And historical. That's an unbelievable pickup. I'd probably kill for a first season Devils jersey. And probably a couple of people, not just one.

There is a guy on the HF Boards site with several gamers framed..Now I see why he has his framed jerseys done the way he does them.

The gamers are thicker and heavier than the cheaper, commercial ones. And, the sleeves are sewn in a way that doesn't really allow you to lay them completely flat without creasing... The premier (replica) jerseys are easier to manipulate.

I tried to hang it with the sleeves behind the jersey - like my other ones. Doesn't look right. After 20 minutes+ of different things, this is what I have to go with...

(the reflections on the glass are from the flash)

read-102_zps4808ea87.jpg

That guy is me Shipwreck haha.

I thought so, but wasn't 100% sure. Slightly different screen name between both sites - but close enough...

Great pick ups all around!!! I have a 44 for my girlfriend that she always wears too. Still swims in it, but better than a premier jersey! Never seen a barber pole in that small of a size before.

And for fun, got this for my wife, figured she should have an authentic in addition to her two ladies cut Hawks jerseys. Jeremy Roenick 1991/1992 CCM Ultrafil TBTC Barberpole jersey, size 44, patch is a repo. Figure she will debut this at the Stadium Series game Saturday when we are back in Chicago.

I just wasted some more time - went ahead and redid all my other hanging jerseys with the sleeves showing on them, like the Read is set up. I think they look better now

Great Flyers Pick ups

Is that Jagr game used

No, not game used. Both the Jagr jerseys I have sign are just premier jerseys - I managed to get him to sign one in Philly. And, a 2nd one when he was in Dallas. Very lucky to get that one signed - they cutr the line off at the first 150 people. There were many hundreds of people pretty upset at that

<script language='javascript'> </script>

And for fun, got this for my wife, figured she should have an authentic in addition to her two ladies cut Hawks jerseys. Jeremy Roenick 1991/1992 CCM Ultrafil TBTC Barberpole jersey, size 44, patch is a repo. Figure she will debut this at the Stadium Series game Saturday when we are back in Chicago.

This is awesome. You're going to have guys eyeing her up not for her looks but for the sweet vintage sweater she's rocking.

2014 NY Rangers Stadium Series Brian Boyle... Worn in 2nd period of Isles and Devils games at Yankee Stadium... MeiGray/Steiner LOA

47ik.jpg

mref.jpg

2013-14 Mats Zuccarello Set 3.. Great use... Many unrepaired holes and nice board burns and paint transfer...

6grb.jpg

0bju.jpg