It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pity the fool who roots for both teams

Hated by both fan bases, loved by neither...

Don't have two hockey clubs in Chi-town... but we do have two baseball teams.

You CANNOT like both the Cubs and the White Sox... people CLAIM they root for both but it's always BS. If they're playing each other you're going to favor one over the other...simple as that. Besides those who always say they're "Chicago" fans and root for any team I've always eyed suspiciously...

If you're a die hard Cubs fan I respect you at least... (I give you crap all the time being a White Sox fan)... but you have a club and you stick to them... don't give me this I root for both.

Very excited about this one...team issued Devils 2.0 retro jersey, done up as a Henrique. Been searching for a while, with some kind assistance I was able to snag one.

dev2_zpsddded4fd.jpg

dev1_zps1c375b0d.jpg

Nice Retro jersey!

Despite my Flyers fandom I've always wanted one of those, very slick

Its ok, I have a Jagr Flyers Winter Classic in my closet...I just don't tell anybody. :)

I always hear people saying that 99% of the retro EDGE jerseys you see at a Devils game are fake...once you've seen one of these up close, its really easy to see how correct that is. Its most evident in the green, which is supposed to be nice and dark but on the fakes its always lighter.

Edited by mfitz804

So wait a minute, Devils fan with Flyers jerseys, but I actually root for both teams (even though on different levels) and it's wrong for me to own Isles jerseys. Interesting lol. Of course I hate the Devils. You can have back the underwear and the decoder ring, but I'm not sure you really want them back...

So wait a minute, Devils fan with Flyers jerseys, but I actually root for both teams (even though on different levels) and it's wrong for me to own Isles jerseys. Interesting lol. Of course I hate the Devils. You can have back the underwear and the decoder ring, but I'm not sure you really want them back...

I only have that WC jersey because I was at the game. And I couldn't buy a Rangers jersey!

The only thing I don't think I could manage would be a Rangers or Penguins jersey, though a Winter Classic Lundqvist has crossed my mind since I do like collecting at least one from each year

Thanks! One of my favorite AHL players growing up. I love "The Piece."

Edited by cry_minarets458

Man, my pick up pales in comparison to some of the great stuff over the last few pages!! Last jersey I plan on getting for a while. '95 ultrafil SCF home. Matches my '95 SCF road jersey. Thank you to Brilliant for doing the work!

DSCF4132-vi.jpg

DSCF4139-vi.jpg

Haha. I think it looks good I like the grey and green together

2007-08 Brandon Dubinsky/Brian Leetch Retirement Night warmups sweater... I thought these sweaters were awesome and very unique with Leetch's retired #2 on the chest and patch on shoulder... Saw this on the bay and picked it up.. I couldn't resist.. Very neat sweater.. Reebok 6100's for warmups on that night... Signed by Brian Leetch on the back.

yokd.jpg

8za2.jpg

iipm.jpg

Grats Enzo - those warmups from the Leetch (and Graves) retirement nights are cool.

I just wish they would have done the same thing when Messier and Richter had their numbers retired.

Yeah they're awesome. I actually have a Howell/Bathgate night one, which was cool because all of the defensemen wore Howell's #3, while all the forwards wore Bathgate's #9.

Holy crap that Scuderi is hideous. Cool jersey, but hideous!

hahaha yeah, i can see how some, maybe most, don't like it. but i do :) i liked last year's more, but i didn't know they auctioned them off...there was no orange outline or flag patches. and the nameplate was grey with green leterring. it was simple and sweet. but there wouldn't have been a scuds one last year, so i guess it worked out just the way it was supposed to :)

Haha. I think it looks good I like the grey and green together

thanks man

to all the other jerseys recently posted...sweet pick ups guys. what a great community here

Nice Scuds jersey! I don't care what they say, those jerseys are sick! I want one of his gamers eventually, being he's originally a local Lawn Guylander like myself. I passed on one of his gamers twice, and regretted both times. Hopefully, one comes my way again.

Also, Nice warmup Dubi, Enzo. I'd been watching that one forever.

In the meantime, "Gretzky never wore CCM with the Rangers...blah, blah, blah..."

I bought this really cheap with hopes of stripping it, but the glue is too tough...

27418226727770-vi.jpg

But, within 5 minutes after paying for it, the seller messages me that he has two other Gretzky jerseys for sale and would rather sell them together. I say yes, pics come my way, and I couldn't pass on these for the price.

10418226650824-vi.jpg

20418226660946-vi.jpg

and then...

30418226670727-vi.jpg

08418226708413-vi.jpg

No COA, but the Auto looks pretty honest:

57418226697971-vi.jpg

After reviewing the pics the seller sent me, he neglected to mention that they were not only "double-tagged" a la Gretz, but also had the silly velcro thingy installed next to the #2 CCM Logo's.

18418226658033-vi.jpg

51418226691202-vi.jpg

and not too worthy to brag about, but this is one of my all-time favorite styles, and a player I absolutely loved watching until he retired, "The Eagle":

55418226755281-vi.jpg

12418226772497-vi.jpg

Very nice Dubi Enzo!!

And Tom, looks like you did pretty well for yourself too!