It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Now THAT is cool. The white version always looked so much better than the crappy navy too. I also love how crooked the back 0 is. Is it all stacked? I would imagine so but seeing as how the Mogilny one of that style I had a few years ago was BOTH, I guess I wouldn't be too surprised.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, shhh--! That is one fantastic haul, chow_hound!

Especially digging the Cooper HH3000... Those things were built to LAST (hence why Bauer still manufacture them today under the 4500 name).

How often can you get a gamer worn by 2 different 50-goal (and 400+ career) scorers? Awesome pickups, congrats!

Haha. Thanks guys. Pretty unique to have those 2 guys wear it.

The jersey numbering is actually all kiss cut. The bottom red layer has navy ontop and then the silver is the top outline stitched on the top of both red and blue. Canucks started kiss cut, then went to stacked but as the team had inventory of both styles there were some mixed gamers with each type.

On a completely unrelated note: i dont think Trottier has mastered the art of chirping... Outside of repeating himself like he is concussed he drops the T F'r line which isnt that derogatory when you think about it...

Edited by chow_hound

Beautiful Desjardins jersey, i imagine if we were in the same room my jealousy would melt your face- needless to say, if you ever decide to part with it please let me know haha

1985-86 Bob Brooke Road in the beautiful "New York style".. Dozens of team repairs, stick marks, paint transfer.. A true classic of a very good Ranger while he was on our beloved team..thanks to Barry Meisel at MeiGray group for helping me acquire this great sweater.. MeiGray Vintage LOA

vcmz.jpg

g2jw.jpg

Holy crap! Outstanding! And an American no less! That is excellent. Did he wear it in the playoffs against the Flyers, Capitals and Habs?

Fun fact involving Bob Brooke: Before I went to the final home game of the 2011-12 season against the Caps, I stopped into Cosby's over on 31st Street before meeting friends over at the Flying Puck. I happened to see a USA white jersey hanging from the ceiling and it happened to be Bob Brooke's from the 1985 World Championships. I asked the guy behind the counter if anyone had ever considered selling it and he said that the owner had been offered $50,000 for it and TURNED IT DOWN!! WHAT????

Thanks buddy! I am trying to photo match or video match it... I sincerely hope that he wore it in the playoffs that year.. That would be great...

Chow_Hound amazing Bure bomb you dropped on the last page. Wow.

And Enzo, that's just a classic shirt man - grats!

Super-amazing pickup Enzo. Congrats!

Good things come in bunches!

Mats Zuccarello Aasen 2008 WC game worn

P1010881-vi.jpgP1010882-vi.jpg

1985-86 Bob Brooke Road in the beautiful "New York style".. Dozens of team repairs, stick marks, paint transfer.. A true classic of a very good Ranger while he was on our beloved team..thanks to Barry Meisel at MeiGray group for helping me acquire this great sweater.. MeiGray Vintage LOA

I love that old New York style jersey. Great pick-up.

Rangers love before the playoffs! The old-school Brooke is just incredible, and I really like the Zuccarellowitzenbergenstein Aasen!

Edited by thebiggoalie

Thanks everyone... Very excited about the Brooke....

While being so envious of some of the recent Rangers gamers up here, I finally picked up a grail I missed out on once before, but alas, she is here to stay:

12419355792694-vi.jpg

52419355532728-vi.jpg

This thing is LITTERED with puck marks, post paint, holes, and pilling!!! I will most likely be sending it to Meigray for certification in the future. Unfortunately, I just sent in a team-issued Whale jersey of the same exact style to EPS to put Kreider on it, but that one will have to go when it returns.

And I should have another sweet arrival this weekend if my mailman steps up his game!!

Took a game issued EDGE 2.0 Andrew Peters #25 jersey, had EPS strip the nameplate and make it a Cam Janssen.

photo2_zpsea2c389c.jpg

photo1_zps613d36f5.jpg

Ahh, I wondered where that Talbot went. Glad it found a good home. I was going to make a run at it since I found this photomatch:

158733631.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFB