• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is what got from the MeiGray grab bag

2007/2008 Sergei Zubov white set 2 with A

imagejpg1_zpsb0fd1dca.jpg

imagejpg2_zps29e11368.jpg

not 100% sure what im going to do with it yet. Dont know when i would actually wear a Stars jersey

should I leave negative feedback if the package does not come with toes?

Remeber to check the bottom hem for toe jam ... feet in the picture are one thing, toes touching the jersey is kinda gross ...

should I leave negative feedback if the package does not come with toes?

Not as pictured.

Received these back from the EPS sale. Turnaround was three weeks and three days. All in all I am pretty happy with the exception of the placement of the A on the Kings jersey which is mostly my fault for not supplying a pic. I will see about it getting moved locally, possibly at a tailor.... although it doesnt look as bad when wearing the jersey and the proper placement might have it curling into the armpit.

And on to the cliche customization choices...

2.0 Sz54

5df43758-bfb3-48a5-a0d1-71eef92b5d7d.jpgPhotoMay0680128PM.jpg

2.0 Sz52 w/ authentic cup patch

PhotoMay0680253PM.jpg

PhotoMay0680402PM.jpg

2.0 TI Sz56

PhotoMay0680520PM.jpgPhotoMay0680703PM.jpg

2.0 Sz52

PhotoMay0680806PM.jpgPhotoMay0680959PM.jpg

And on to the cliche customization choices...

Yeah, you really didn't go that far outside the box on those...but they do look great and they are all great players.

Got a couple today.

013-2014 OSU road Al McLean jersey. The jersey shows good wear with burns, black marks and a couple repairs including a nice 3 inch long repair on the hem. I was also able to photomatch it to the Big 10 Championship game

P1020626.JPG

P1020629.JPG

P1020630.JPG

osu%2520photomatch.jpg

Next up is a 2013-2014 James Wisniewski "Set 1" gamer that I won in a STH giveaway. The jersey has 3 small team repairs, 3 unrepaired holes including an inch long one and a huge black mark across the front and side of the jersey. I have been able to photomatch it to the black mark and three other areas starting with the first road game of the season until the first of the year. Because of this I am saying it is a "Set 1" since for some reason they have decided not to number the sets again this year. I'm really happy to have gotten such a great jersey.

Wisniewski%25202013-2014%2520Game%2520Wo

wiz%25201.JPG

wiz%252011.17.13.jpg

I didn't see anyone else mention it, but the letters are placed the wrong way on the arch too. They're supposed to follow the arch but stay straight up like this:

Just wanted to make sure you got it spot on when you fixed it...From one Wildwing owner to another!

Thank you for the correction :) the good news is most of the letters have come off but the "H" is being a bit of a pain my friend and I are trying to get that off cleanly. I will make the correction when I get new letters :) #SaveTheWildWing

I will make the correction when I get new letters :)

Just fyi, you can't make the correction after the letters are cut. The letters have to be cut with the tops and bottoms sloping up or down depending on the position of the letter within the arch. If you get the same letters as before it still won't look right even if you position them in an arch.

Sorry for the crappy photo quality (taken from a TV). You can see how the letters in the first half of the name have the top and bottom portions sloping upward, while those in the last half of the name are sloping downward. The letters have to be cut this way from the start.

348f76bdbd3d4562a59bfbd0add38961_zps02e2

Don't know if this helps, but here's something I mocked up to explain the difference between a name with an arch (what you want in the Wild Wing) and a name with a radial arc (what you have with the Herbert).

rangers_arch.png

As you can see, just like LAK said, it's not the arrangement of the letters, but actually how they are shaped when they are cut that matters when using an arched name.

Game Worn Adidas 2013/2014 University of Michigan Phil Di Giuseppe Road Jersey

Game Worn Adidas 2013/2014 University of Michigan JT Compher Home Jersey

NICE!!!!!!!

What makes them "Adidas"? I still see the Reebok brands on them. Just curious.

Yea I was a little not sure on that 2008 either ,the closer I look at the NHLPA patch it looks like it may have been put on after .

Actually, I never had any doubt that's a team-issue- just the wrong paper tag was used, for some reason. Awesome pickup, dude. I had to settle for the 1.0 version of that jersey. :(

It arrived yesterday but...

Game worn Markus Granlund HIFK 2012-2013 away set 1/1

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

I have photomatched it to several pictures including PS4 NHL 15 cover :thumbsup:

Granlund.jpg

Tons of wear, you can't see all of it from pictures. No size tag but it's similar to my Selanne Winnipeg size 52 jersey. :hook:

Footcake dropping another Canucks bomb - great stuff as usual.

I especially like the two Bieksa Moose jerseys.

Just fyi, you can't make the correction after the letters are cut. The letters have to be cut with the tops and bottoms sloping up or down depending on the position of the letter within the arch. If you get the same letters as before it still won't look right even if you position them in an arch.

I was going to get new letters anyway because those are actually a tad small plus they are a little messed up from the stripping of the jersey.

NICE!!!!!!!

What makes them "Adidas"? I still see the Reebok brands on them. Just curious.

They are Reebok tagged in the neck just like the NHL ones, as they are 2.0s. I think this is the second year they have been tagged with Reebok instead of Adidas.