It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Always wanted one of these, and instead got 2 (and 1 more coming!) Not a fan of the signatures, but as I've never seen any available before, wasn't going to make it a deal-breaker!

CHL Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees 2010/11 Brandon Smith White

IG9X8105-L.jpg

IG9X8104-L.jpg

CHL Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees 2010/11 Brett Clouthier Air Force

IG9X8106-L.jpg

IG9X8107-L.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both look bad Arse! I like the Bee

Finally some CHL love on here!! I never liked the Bees because they were an opponent but their logo and colors are fantastic. After they folded one of their office workers came to Wichita and brought a whole trailer of equipment and practice jerseys with him. I regret not getting one of the jerseys now because the logo is so cool, but I did snag some game used shin guards and a pair of gloves from either them or the Laredo Bucks (they did the same thing the next year).

Both of those are awesome, but that Air Force one takes the cake.

Been looking for this one for a long, long time. CCM Ultrafil Oshawa Generals Lindros jersey, courtesy of our friend HockeyMusic. Most I ever spent on a jersey, but totally worth it to me.

7baca7ab7ff1fc342cfb1c7531674254_zps2a27

a728c046ba895f4225e905032d5dd8be_zpsb377

That's just awesome!

I know Eric is very polarizing, but I was always a fan, it was he who helped me form the way I played the game. You can still be a big dude and be agile and score while maintaining a good physical presence.

I followed him from the tine he was in Oshawa, which wasn't easy to do pre-internet. And I've wanted a red Generals jersey (had a white replica back in the day, recently picked up a new one also) since at least 1990-91.

Finally have it and I'm very happy.

Nothing extraordinary here….just something I've had for a bit and hadn't gotten around to posting.

EDGE 2.0 Henrik "I CAN"T SCORE GOALS FOR YOU CLOWNS" Lundqvist. Customization by Arena Wear.

IMG_1879-vi.jpg

IMG_1882-vi.jpg

Been looking for this one for a long, long time. CCM Ultrafil Oshawa Generals Lindros jersey, courtesy of our friend HockeyMusic. Most I ever spent on a jersey, but totally worth it to me.

That Lindros... beyond awesome!

A lot of great jerseys posted recently, but that Granlund is getting no love! That thing is sweet.

Edited by Bobcat1988

It was hard to part with this, but I am glad it went to you since you seem to have the same appreciation for Lindros as I do.

I know Eric is very polarizing, but I was always a fan, it was he who helped me form the way I played the game. You can still be a big dude and be agile and score while maintaining a good physical presence.

I followed him from the tine he was in Oshawa, which wasn't easy to do pre-internet. And I've wanted a red Generals jersey (had a white replica back in the day, recently picked up a new one also) since at least 1990-91.

Finally have it and I'm very happy.

Agreed that not everyone is a fan (the Rangers contingent on this board seems to have a distaste for him) but he was quite a unique player.

It is for the same reasons that I followed him as well. I used to watch Oshawa games on community TV just so I could see him play. Though I am a goalie, the few times i did not play net I tried to emulate his style though I am nowhere near his size (5'9", 180 here).

It really is a nice looking shirt, and for those interested, the Generals used twill nameplates in that era so that is why the name looks a little shiny in his pic.

Edited by HockeyMusic

Agreed that not everyone is a fan (the Rangers contingent on this board seems to have a distaste for him) but he was quite a unique player.

It is for the same reasons that I followed him as well. I used to watch Oshawa games on community TV just so I could see him play. Though I am a goalie, the few times i did not play net I tried to emulate his style though I am nowhere near his size (5'9", 180 here).

It really is a nice looking shirt, and for those interested, the Generals used twill nameplates in that era so that is why the name looks a little shiny in his pic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even Rangers fans :)

When I was playing as a forward I was a 6'2" 200 pound 15 year old. Most coaches didn't want me to do anything but plant myself in front of the net, since nobody could move me, and look for deflections. Meanwhile, I had a harder and more accurate shot than anyone on my team, and I was very difficult to knock off the puck. My skills warranted much more of a role, and thanks to Lindros I think people started realizing bigger players could still play somewhat of a finesse game.

Regarding the shiny nameplate, it is in fact twill, but I think my taking a crappy picture with an iPad rather than a real camera also contributed to its appearance.

I'll be wearing it when I get out of work today, with the change in weather coming it may be my last jersey day for a while.

A lot of great jerseys posted recently, but that Granlund is getting no love! That thing is sweet.

Agreed! Great jersey!

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Brad Richards New York Rangers 2013-2014 Set 3 Away Jersey. Photomatched to marks near the front waist stripe below the letters ERS

DSC01417.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

BradRichardsNewYorkRangersvOttawaSenator

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Brad Richards New York Rangers 2013-2014 Set 3 Away Jersey. Photomatched to marks near the front waist stripe below the letters ERS

I remember when he played for the Rangers.

I remember when he played for the Rangers.

Yes. Good times.....game winner in the WC, tying goal with, as Doc Emerick shouted "6.6 TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in the 2nd Round in 2012.

Brad, we will miss ye.

I haven't posted in this thread in a while.....but here is a couple of the acquisitions I have made in the last year....

From the exit one one jersey I wanted really badly above to the entrance of another.....JerseyBaron has these now but I got this for about half of his asking price.

Bob McGill Winter Classic Alumni game worn jersey - size 52

th_Leafs_WCAlumni_1_zps19ee158c.jpg th_Leafs_WCAlumni_2_zpsa04371fc.jpg

From our friend blurryhaze312....I traded him my Cooper Penguins jersey which I think he posted here a while back

84-85 CCM Penguins mesh authentic - size 52

This .... th_PittCooper_1_zpsd75567ac.jpg th_PittCooper_2_zpsb7527a23.jpg turned into this.... th_84-85Penguins_1_zpsc770abdf.jpg th_84-85Penguins_2_zps22f2b3e1.jpg

Picked this up from DaNoobie about 4-5 years ago, stripped it (was a Recchi) and became this courtesy of Keener

Mario Lemieux "5 goals 5 ways" jersey - size 48

th_20130718_213236_zpsa10fbcd0.jpg th_20130718_213427_zpsf76ba657.jpg

Edited by HockeyMusic

The kits on these two were also from Keener

Patrick Roy 443 win jersey - size 58G

th_20140304_205008_zps257cc227.jpg th_20140304_205048_zps301c18f1.jpg

And purchased from HannuVirta as a blank it is now this...

Patrick Roy 2001 Stanley Cup final jersey - size 58G

th_20140304_204746_zpsc41f4364.jpg th_20140304_204817_zpscf2b4a0e.jpg

Another kit courtesy of Keener

2010 Vancouver olympics Team Canada gold medal game Crosby - size 58

th_2010_Canada_1_zpsf48dfc0a.jpg th_2010_Canada_2_zps39abe7de.jpg

Edited by HockeyMusic

Nice Roy jerseys!

And the customization on the Crosby looks great. Does Keener have access to Nike Swift material for the nameplate though? I'm looking to customize my 2010 Team Canada jersey as Crosby and a 2014 Team Canada one as Duchene.