It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you're jackin it to Guy...just sayin.

And Slim for the win...

You can never have too many old Ducks/Selanne/Kariya jerseys. Absolutely amazing.

If that is true, he came as close as possible to the line.

Gay Hebert...hot stuff! :wub:

Edited by amonte78

That is a lot of quack right there.

Did someone say quack???

Rob-Ford-Daylight-Savings.jpg

....oooooohhhh i thought you said crack..... drunken stupors

Edited by HockeyMusic

Great Looking Ducks Jerseys and the Player selection was top notch

But even Better the comments after LMFAO!!!!!!!

even has someone to preform reflexology on his feet at the same time..........probably manipulating the prostate trigger point underneath the feet..............pretty sick s*** , if you ask me..............

Edited by tomtucker

While someone else is tickling his foot ... to each there own I guess ...

disregard..

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

From our friend blurryhaze312....I traded him my Cooper Penguins jersey which I think he posted here a while back

84-85 CCM Penguins mesh authentic - size 52

This .... th_PittCooper_1_zpsd75567ac.jpg th_PittCooper_2_zpsb7527a23.jpg turned into this.... th_84-85Penguins_1_zpsc770abdf.jpg th_84-85Penguins_2_zps22f2b3e1.jpg

Can't wait to see when it's all customized!

everyone roasting me, I can't help it Hebert is the man. I'm just gonna have a hard time explaining if my mom walks in...

Not to get too excited here.... but in your profile you state that you are a future Marine. Does this mean you are a super soldier like in those futuristic video games, or that you enlisted and are awaiting the wonderful world of basic training? Either way... props to the jersey/fix!!! I still need to snag Wild Wing myself, I just cant trust half these auctions on ebay saying they have "minor pulls" when I can clearly seen them all over on their low res images.

Sorry for double post phone was acting goofy.

It's ok, I'm sure it's hard to type with one hand.

:)

Haha Indeed very hard to type the screen is a bit sticky, but yes I am currently enlisted into the United States Marine Corps. I am leaving for basic September 15th to Paris Island. That's the one thing I love more than hockey.

All joking aside, thanks for your service.

All joking back on, if they don't ask you how you feel about Guy Hebert, don't tell.

Hahaha oh yes, man I'm just happy that jersey wasn't ruined all you helped out with some tips so I'd like to thank everyone. I should have correct letters AND spelling so I won't have the family guy pedophile on my wild wing lmao.

Yeah I'm glad it worked out for you. Those jerseys are too expensive, it could have been much worse. Hopefully now you can get it done and it'll be right.

Haha Indeed very hard to type the screen is a bit sticky

You do realize this is an internet forum.....saying crap like this.....well lets just say you are teeing it up for everyone.... :)

I know it's an ongoing joke and I have no problem with it you guys are ####### hilarious