It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love those style of Blackhawks jerseys. Also, you have to get your foot out of the picture, that move is trademarked by Footcake.

Haha I know! I didn't realize I had my foot in it until I went to upload and was too lazy to back and fix it :P

Paul Stastny 2013-14 Burgundy Set Three. Worn towards the end of the season and the Playoffs. Might be his last Avs jersey he wore. Not much wear to speak of besides the loose threads.

Let's hope not. Especially if O'Reilly bitches it up again - like it seems he's started.

Looks like Stastny wiped up some spilled grape juice with his sleeve there, too. Great jersey!

Disappointing end of the season but congrats to the Kings so this for me is like a consolation prize. I never thought I get one of these but at the price I couldn't pass it up. I got no idea who is going on it but that's another discussion.

28mh0y1.jpg

Edited by OR68

Oh man, that Giggy photomatch is just fantastic.

Just scored this gem for practically pennies.

Sweden-1976-Front.JPG

More photos here, here, and here.

Team Sweden jersey that appears to be of the same exact style worn in the 1976 Canada Cup. It is nothing like the replica 1976 Canada Cup jerseys that are prevalent on ebay however. It is a pro-weight durene jersey with reinforced elbows, and the Tre Kronor and sleeve/back numbers are all sewn-on tackle twill.The hem is split at the sides. It is tagged by the Tease Knitting Company, which was a maker of NHL jerseys in the mid-20th century.

The seller did not know the provenance of the jersey. Have any of you seen any national team jerseys like this and have any knowledge when and for whom this was produced? I can't imagine there was much of a market for pro-weight replicas in 1976. I wonder if it was a team-issued jersey? It doesn't show game wear, but if it actually was worn in the Cup, it was a short tournament anyway. It runs real small, but looking at hockey cards from that tournament the Swedish jersys appear to have been real tight anyway, unlike the Soviet jerseys which seemed to be huge by comparison.

The jersey is Number 12, and the retro card set for this tournmeent doesn't show anyone with number 12. Does anyone have a numbered roster for the '76 Swedish team?

Thanks!

ask in our facebook group here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/iihfjerseys/

Thanks goes to Mike for this one, late 90's Iggy

100_1306_zps4db7ecfd.jpg

100_1308_zps4c687141.jpg

Awesome pick ups! A bit surprised that Markstrom was given a vector home jersey, though it makes a bit of sense as he backed up all the games (limited exposure) while wearing the wordmark third jersey for his first Canucks start against the Flames.

Edited by TMLFAN
Don't quote pictures.

Pics of the GIguere

I'm a ###### for that Jiggy! That is such a cool piece of hockey history.

No doubt! Awesome pickup. Surprised Jiggy didn't want to keep that one for himself - last NHL game and all. Love the gamers with historical significance. Well done.

First Duchene's 100th goal jersey, then Stastny's playoff one where he had almost 10 points in like 2 games, and then Jiggy's last lap with Selanne. You all are killing me. Great pickups guys.

I know this is slightly off-topic, but I'm trying not to cry while looking at that picture. Edited by TMLFAN
Don't quote pictures

That Giggy is awesome. What a fantastic pickup of one of the best moments from this season. Congrats!

Paul Stastny 2013-14 Burgundy Set Three. Worn towards the end of the season and the Playoffs. Might be his last Avs jersey he wore. Not much wear to speak of besides the loose threads

Nice Stastny. I hope he comes back but I know some want him gone. If he does decide to leave that is awesome to have his last jersey as an Av

Pics of the GIguere

That Jiggy is amazing and what a photo match

No doubt! Awesome pickup. Surprised Jiggy didn't want to keep that one for himself - last NHL game and all. Love the gamers with historical significance. Well done.

That's the interesting part. He wore the Set 2 jersey for the game, and either for OT or post-game, he swapped jerseys. Needless to say, alot of photomatching between Set 2 and Set 3 dates was done to (hopefully) get the right shirt.... I really didn't expect it to be available and thought I'd get an email/call instead of the shirt.

The Set 2 shirt was available from MGG, but no-longer, so maybe he did keep that one.