It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Holy crap! That is spectacular! What a beautiful shade of blue. Is that the national anthem encompassing the pinstriping like the Slovakia jerseys?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! That is spectacular! What a beautiful shade of blue. Is that the national anthem encompassing the pinstriping like the Slovakia jerseys?

nahh. I thought it was at first , but its not. They also dont have any hidden messages inside the jersey like some of the teams did :( But still, the materials on these swift jerseys are getting better. The italia logo in the upper shoulder area is more like a patch. The swoosh is actually sewn and not printed.

That Italy jersey is spectacular! Italy jerseys are probably the hardest top division team jerseys to get. You don't see them often. Awesome pickup Anthony!

Some 75th anniversary Graves, a fixed Callahan and a Prucha with an ever so slightly wonky name (I see it becoming a Girardi).

2000-2001NewYorkRangersHome-GRAVES1_zps3

2000-2001NewYorkRangersHome-GRAVES3_zpsc

2000-2001NewYorkRangersRoad-GRAVES1_zps5

2000-2001NewYorkRangersRoad-GRAVES3_zps0

2005-2006NewYorkRangersRoad-PRUCHA1_zps2

2005-2006NewYorkRangersRoad-PRUCHA3_zpse

2011-2012NewYorkRangersHome-CALLAHAN1_zp

2011-2012NewYorkRangersHome-CALLAHAN3_zp

Nice Graves... who customized may I ask (both)?

Edited by Cygnus X-1

Rangers...Yuck!!!

2008-2009 Simon Gagne Third Set 3. Size 52. MeiGray LOA

100_7713-vi.jpg

100_7738-vi.jpg

Not much wear to speak of as its definitely on the lighter side. A fabric pull here and there and a light puck/stick mark on the right arm. The crest shows some puckering and there is a little interior pilling.

This set was worn for six games from 3/29/09 - 4/25/09. The Flyers would make these Third Set 3 jerseys their home jerseys for the series against Pittsburgh. We all know what happened......boooo.

Gagne would score three goals and add an assist while sporting this jersey. Go Flyers! :(

Edited by rob77ta

Jari Kurri Team Finland 1991 Canada Cup "game-issued"

-Made in Finland by Tackla

-Size XL

-There is nameplate and name is sublimated to it.

Kurri1.jpg

Kurri2.jpg

Kurri3.jpg

It's missing captain's C, it should be like this:

Kurri_merk.jpg

Been waiting on this for months... courtesy of EPS (single layer sublimation)

23mofa.jpg

6ekh3s.jpg

I LOVE that All-Star jersey.

How much did EPS charge for that? Love those blue all stars

Nice All-Star jersey! If only I was able to find an authentic. Those are definitely one of my favourite jerseys.

I got 2 loose kits from them before for that all-star jersey, they were $55 each. I think it was only an extra $5 to have it stitched down if I sent in my jersey too.

And nice Giggy!! Wow, that is such a special jersey to have. That was a great moment to watch on TV, what a great photomatch too

Edited by foppa21

Added this great jersey to my collection: Chicago Blackhawks Kevyn Adams RBK Edge 1.0 jersey 2007-2008 season. Jersey has nice wear (several stick marks, puck marks and board burns), signs of removed 'A' on front and WWW-patch.

10500271_10204033402255971_1899391453194

10441378_10204033402495977_4944186012909

Edited by amonte78

Straka played in all 4 games of the 1996 Finals. No "A" as far as I know. Doubtful that he wore it during the regular season as he was just acquired by Florida towards the end of the season and only played 12 games.