It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's keep the Rangers train moving! I got these two yesterday in a trade with a fellow Rangers fan.

First, a 1988-89 road blue Michel Petit with light wear:

Rangerscirca19883aCCMauthentic-vi.jpgRangerscirca19883bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

And then a really wild looking 1989-90 home white Mark Janssens with the A:

Rangerscirca19903aCCMauthentic-vi.jpgRangerscirca19903bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

The Janssens has some really solid wear with a very nice blue paint transfer along the right sleeve. It also has a nameplate AND the arched name...which is very puzzling since the LOA says it was worn in the 1989-90 season. Of course, we all know that the arched name didn't debut on non-Beezer jerseys until October of 1990. I'm kinda wondering if it was recycled into the next season. Either way, very cool stuff!

The Columbus Blue Jackets held their equipment sale yesterday. Prices weren't great, for sure, but they were fair enough and it was the first time since 2011 that they had full sets available. We know they are the second set and playoffs, but the tagging is such that we have no idea other than wear or photomatches which set is which. So I'll be looking at pics the next few days :)

2013-14 CBJ Brandon Dubinsky Road - altered sleeves, no size tag (56) and nice repairs on each arm and front, trimmed NHL shield Love this guy.

2013-14%20CBJ%20Brandon%20Dubinsky%20Roa

2013-14%20CBJ%20Brandon%20Dubinsky%20Roa

2013-14 CBJ Nick Foligno Home - altered sleeves, repairs on one arm.

2013-14%20CBJ%20Nick%20Foligno%20Home%20

2013-14%20CBJ%20Nick%20Foligno%20Home%20

2013-14 CBJ Ryan Johansen Road - repairs on both sleeves.

2013-14%20CBJ%20Ryan%20Johansen%20Road%2

2013-14%20CBJ%20Ryan%20Johansen%20Road%2

2013-14 CBJ Sergei Bobrovsky Home - light wear, stick and puck marks

2013-14%20CBJ%20Sergei%20Bobrovsky%20Hom

2013-14%20CBJ%20Sergei%20Bobrovsky%20Hom

2013-14 CBJ Sergei Bobrovsky Road - stick and puck marks

2013-14%20CBJ%20Sergei%20Bobrovsky%20Roa

2013-14%20CBJ%20Sergei%20Bobrovsky%20Roa

Edited by wooten

Any Columbus thirds available?

Nothing other than some team issued stuff that's been available since last season (no players currently with the organization)

That is an amazing group of blue jacket gamers congrats!

Love the Dubi and the Bob!!!

Thanks! Very fortunate to be in a position to get them.

Love the Johansen. He was so much fun to watch last year.

You gotta love that Doobs/Foligno combo!

Yep. Been starting to go through photos looking for matches. There were two blue Folignos at the sale, my friend got the other one. His doesn't have the customized sleeves, and since they're blue, that's one of the best indicators we have to tell the difference. We're hoping at least one of them was the jersey Foligno wore when he scored the OT winner. Another friend was able to get another special jersey from last season - he ought to be posting it soon.

Like Wooten I picked up a couple jerseys last night too. First off is just another navy Bob gamer. :) I have photomatched it to the playoffs so it should have been worn during the Jackets first every home playoff win.

P1020680.JPG

P1020687.jpg

Next is the most historically significant jersey in my collection. This is the jersey worn by Matt Calvert when he scored the GWG in double overtime versus the Penguins to give the Jackets their first ever Stanley Cup Playoff win. I have been able to photomatch it to the game, goal celebration and post game interview. One really odd thing about this jerseys is that the right shoulder patch is a double patch. For some reason (maybe damage?) there is a patch glued on over top another patch. It's not easy to see but I have photo matched it to the goal celebration.

patch%2520%25282%2529.jpg

1.jpeg

P1020692.JPG

P1020701.JPG

Edited by bluejacket

Close this thread. No one will top the CBJ guys in this thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyone get any Washington playoff gamers to post so we can make this guy happy? :P

Things just got better for me, the Foligno was worn when he scored the GWG in game 4 OT as shown above. I've matched it to specific loose threads on the O G and O, another at the hem, cinched sleeves and a repair on the jersey near the piping. The repair is fuzzy in the photo, but I saved it on my DVR and it is very clearly visible during the hug with Bobrovsky after the goal.

jackets-0424-slideshow-088.jpg