It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

82 - 83 Mike Murphy.

Knit version only worn in second half of the season.

The Kings would switch to CCM branded jerseys the following season.

Murph_f.jpg

Murph_b.jpg

Ooooh, the very rare practically-centered Maska logo! A button fight strap though? That seems odd to me. I thought they were usually ribbons during the Maska tenure.

Ooooh, the very rare practically-centered Maska logo! A button fight strap though? That seems odd to me. I thought they were usually ribbons during the Maska tenure.

Ribbon fight straps were used on the mesh versions in the first part of the season.

When they switched to knit they went with the reinforced button style fight strap.

Ribbon fight straps were used on the mesh versions in the first part of the season.

When they switched to knit they went with the reinforced button style fight strap.

My knit Maska's rockin the ribbon -

Kings198283RoadDionnerear-vi.jpg

Wouldn't it be great if someone made a COMPLETE history of hockey jerseys available. With close up high resolution pictures of every style jersey, and every variation, worn by every team. It could be done by either year or by team, or both and include high resolution, actual size pictures of every patch ever worn. It would also have to list the font and size of all lettering and numbering, and say if it's stacked or kiss cut or whatever, on the jerseys. It would also have to show all tagging done by manufacturers and by the teams customizers. I, for one, would pay a pretty penny for such a book, or series of books. It could be available on dvd/bluray also. The NHL or the Hockey Hall Of Fame should work on that. Once you buy it you could get an update after every season was over. I think I read somewhere that someone had done this for baseball jerseys.

Edited by Krendelev

I'm working on it, but only 1983 to 1993...I've finally got pretty much one of every style worn throughout those years, I'm just in the process of slapping it all together.

This is just a very rough draft/sample of how it will look, and there will be a complete guide to jersey specifics before all the team chapters, including materials, fight straps, patches, etc, etc -

whalers-vi.jpg[/url]

canadiens1-vi.jpg

Canucksoption2-vi.jpg

Give me another month or two and it should be good to go.

That's what your mom said when I showed her the other night when we....uh...nm...I mean, thanks :)

That's fine, the more she learns about jerseys, the better my Christmas gift will potentially be.

Cool.

Quit stalling and show us your grail, please.

That's fine, the more she learns about jerseys, the better my Christmas gift will potentially be.

That's the spirit!

:D

A recent arrival....I already had this in my collection, but this was actually in Eric's size. (I had a size 56) and I have never seen a retail authentic Nike Flyers in a size 58

Picked up from the last gamewornauctions.net auction

Autographed with PSA/DNA authentication

Eric Lindros 1997 Stanley Cup Final

th_Lindros_1997_SCF_F_zps808574a6.jpg th_Lindros_1997_SCF_B_zps2b7c033d.jpg

Edited by HockeyMusic

IG9X9621-XL.jpg

IG9X9618-XL.jpg

This arrived a couple days ago. Was sold as a GI but has tons of light wear and interior pilling. My favorite part is a price tag inside the jersey with the price written in sharpie on a Todd Zeile baseball card! Story on these jerseys is they were used in the 1994 Playoffs w/o the patch, then the patch was added for the 1994/95 season. They were never used in the 94/95 season b/c of the lockout causing the All-Star game to be cancelled.

I :wub: that Larionov jersey.

Wouldn't it be great if someone made a COMPLETE history of hockey jerseys available. With close up high resolution pictures of every style jersey, and every variation, worn by every team. It could be done by either year or by team, or both and include high resolution, actual size pictures of every patch ever worn. It would also have to list the font and size of all lettering and numbering, and say if it's stacked or kiss cut or whatever, on the jerseys. It would also have to show all tagging done by manufacturers and by the teams customizers. I, for one, would pay a pretty penny for such a book, or series of books. It could be available on dvd/bluray also. The NHL or the Hockey Hall Of Fame should work on that. Once you buy it you could get an update after every season was over. I think I read somewhere that someone had done this for baseball jerseys.

One down https://sites.google.com/site/columbusbluejacketsjerseyguide/home?overridemobile=true now someone needs to do the other 29 teams. :)

I'm working on it, but only 1983 to 1993...I've finally got pretty much one of every style worn throughout those years, I'm just in the process of slapping it all together.

This is just a very rough draft/sample of how it will look, and there will be a complete guide to jersey specifics before all the team chapters, including materials, fight straps, patches, etc, etc -

Wow that's looks amazing. Where can I put in my pre-order? Haha

Sign me up for one too!

Me too! If I act now can I get ANOTHER book for only $19.95??

Yes, but it's kind of ironic since the original only costs $9.95...heck, you can get 10 more for only $19.95 each if you want :D

That Larionov is fabulicious!