It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I LOVE that 3rd jersey design! I agree with you though, in that the new home and roads look really plain- too much like the current Kings shirts. The last Monarchs' jerseys were the best ever.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE that 3rd jersey design! I agree with you though, in that the new home and roads look really plain- too much like the current Kings shirts. The last Monarchs' jerseys were the best ever.

Great monarchs pick up

Thanks guys!

I wish they came with COA, I am sure if I asked the guy running the sales I could get one it's just something I never think of it till after

Went to the Monarchs fan fest thing today...... was kinda late had class picked up an Andreoff away jersey as much as I didn't like these well I like them more than the new s*** for the upcoming season

Nice jersey. Great shoulder patches

Is that a skateboard on your wall? Which board?

Nice jersey. Great shoulder patches

Is that a skateboard on your wall? Which board?

One I got from Tasty skateboards they did a collaboration with Narragansett a while back

Narragansett_20Bomber_20decks_original.j

One I got from Tasty skateboards they did a collaboration with Narragansett a while back

Great collaboration! Never heard of them, only the crap that was pushed through the skateshops ;-).

I'm from Holland, in the 80's and 90's we were glad with any board that (allegedly) came from the States. :D

Thanks, now back to those jerseys again!

Thanks to Mike for these.

Authentic Small Block CCM Brian Leetch New York Rangers Away Rookie Jersey

DSC02156-1.jpg

DSC02157-1.jpg

And of course, the retail grail...

Authentic CCM Brian Leetch New York Rangers Turn Back The Clock Jersey

DSC02158-1.jpg

DSC02159-1.jpg

Very, very nice- particularly the TBTC!

The last thing I want is Mikes "junk", but I'll take these jerseys any day. Of course Slim always has to show up and blow everything previously posted right out of the water. Very nice stuff as usually. Always liked the blue Whalers jerseys.

Thx CJ...that TBTC ranks right up there.

And I decided I haven't had enough of this guy -

1989 AS, came with a nice shiny plaque that says it's 1 of 30...I'm ok with that.

1989ASLemieuxfrontwplaque-vi.jpg[/url]

1989ASLemieuxrear-vi.jpg

Happy to see this guy rocking all 4 authentic patches, including a nice swatch of ultrafil to cover the 75th -

199192PenguinsLemieuxfront-vi.jpg

199192PenguinsLemieuxrear-vi.jpg

And this guy's pretty coveted amongst all my jerseys, 1985, the first rookie to take home AS MVP honours -

1984ASLemieuxfront-vi.jpg

1984ASLemieuxrear-vi.jpg

That first allstar is complete garbage! (Just kidding, Slim) who did you get to customize it?

That one wasn't yours - slim

Edited by slimcutta

The panther is a rare animal to catch on film here in Florida, rarer still to catch a family of them all together.

04611b70edb9e975ce30fe6906340fc0_zps3630

All are either authentic, team issue, or game worn.

Edited by twi

Brandon, the red alternate is a Martin Lojek, the white Edge is a Drew Shore. Current red home is an issued Brian Campbell and the double blue alternate is an issued blank.

And now moving up and across the state, another family portrait. This one with a cousin who I've never shown before. From this set I'm just missing the Bolts jersey with updated shoulder patch and the unreleased as of yet new third. I've got some friends with the team who have described it and it doesn't sound amazing. :(

7875ae460534c77b5982a7180c959e7a_zps8f87

I'm packing to move a few items to storage, that's why everything is coming out of the closet and being sorted.

Great pickups everyone!

Edited by enzo269

One of the many great players that came to the Leafs at the twilight of their careers. The big E. Anybody have an authentic Katrina patch I can slap on the front of this?

14780909112_da10e1bb62_n.jpg14801115143_f988c19b6b_n.jpg

CCM made a lot of replicas in the late 90's for certain teams for which they did not do the on-ice jerseys. The earliest examples of these probably had collars which were similar to the traditional CCM ones, as opposed to the newer Nike ones. But in 1999, when teams like the Sharks and Leafs went back to CCM, the on-ice CCM versions kept the Nike collar. I've also seen CCM replicas of these teams with the Nike collar as well.

I did see this Ducks alternate replica with the newer collar, but the picture came from a listing by Vintage-Legends (aka Pro-jerseys, Custom Throwback Jerseys, etc.), whom I have always suspected of using uncrested or otherwise unofficial jerseys, so I have my doubts as to whether this is an official replica from the late 90's. I don't recall seeing that type of CCM hem logo in conjunction with the hockey rink neck tag.

I've got a CCM jade replica with a regular collar as well, and you're right about the hem tag. Mine has a little Ducks logo next to the CCM logo.

Nice Rangers' additions CJ!

As always, Slim brings his 'A' game. Just once I'd like to see him post a clunker.